Who wins?

• Hanover

Votes: 30 83.3%
  • Louisa

Votes: 6 16.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alot different story for lions alot of second and third longs.......LIONS are cooked. JD teams still stink.

Um what game are you watching lions not running like they did last week. Two big pass plays have helped lions drives. Take that away their longest run is 15 yards. Hanover putting throttle down now 33-14. Too much up front. JD still stinks.

Looked like taunting to me a second time. Lions passed tonight well cause hawks contained lions run game. Odds are Louisa will not pass well enough to beat good teams. And defense was on skates all night.

Louisa young pups looked like pups tonight against the big dogs. Lions had a good season but no match in the east this year I am out.

Congrats to Hanover. It wouldn't have mattered if Cheatham played or not. I thought we'd compete in the trenches, but we couldn't. They just beat us up, and showed where we need to be as a program. It's back to square one for us. Gotta get the upcoming linemen in the weight room hard ASAP.

That team with Cheatham is fully capable of winning the East if their defense plays well enough.

If Chetham is out, that's probably what it will be.

Not going to judge Cheatam till I see the write ups. Would hate if it was just plain stupid or arrogant.
I will not excuse taunting, but the twitter post from Louisa players this week were brutal. I'm sure that played a roll in his exuberanance. Not typical behavior for this kid. Shocks me. We played them tough last time with Cheatham. Was looking forward to rematch with Cheatham. Don't downplay Balaza. He was the conference offension player of the year as Cheatham's backup.

Yes sir. Told Hoos about it earlier in the week. The Hanover kids didn't really respond. Cheatham stated "good luck" to one and Patrick stated we will see on Friday. Johnson and Quarles did the most talking.

Unforunately, social media is big now. Can say things on Monday and not be accountable until Friday.

Cheatham knows he messed up. Not going to beat him up over it. He truly is a great kid on and off the field. Probably the same for you the Louisa guys. Just got caught up on n the moment.

Reactions: DinwiddieProud
Did not know lions had a quarles kid on roster? Hoos is there a quarles on roster? I have not heard that last name in years. I am dating myself some but the lions had some quarles in the 70's that were solid athletes and louisa had some basketball players in 90's by that last name.

Last edited:
They have a Chenault, too. That's a name I remember from the recent past, without good memories! Meaning he was part of one of out loses, if I remember correctly.

They keep coming. Thomas Dale has another Oxendine. Sherando has on other Entsminger. (Don't trust my spelling)

And I second Bleeding Navy. Everything I've ever heard about Clayton Cheatham has been positive. It breaks my heart for him and his parents. Especially if we get lucky and win next week. That boy will blame himself for the loss. I darn sure don't want them to win, but it would sure give him a chance to redeem himself. Not that he needs to, in my book. Remember, the big picture. For these kids it's about learning life's lessons. You make a mistake, you have to be accountable. Sad in this case. But just the way it is.

Did not know lions had a quarles kid on roster? Hoos is there a quarles on roster? I have not heard that last name in years. I am dating myself some but the lions had some quarles in the 70's that were solid athletes and louisa had some basketball players in 90's by that last name.
I looked at the guys picture. Quarles may be a 18-20 year old. Big guy stirring the pot for the boys I guess. It doesn't really matter. We talk on here the same way and we are grown.

Gotcha well hopefully an adult is not using twitter to contact opposing high school players on twotter

I saw the tweets whoever the lquarrels was on Twitter deleted his account. Lol
Some of the tweets were removed early last night. Account removed huh? Strange occurance. Not making accusations, based on what Snookastar said in a previous post and the VCU reference could it be??????? LOL. Nice job last night Devils. Either Hanover or Dinwiddie will make you guys work hard for the W. Totally different styles though.

Last edited:
Some of the tweets were removed early last night. Account removed huh? Strange occurance. Not making accusations, based on what Snookastar said in a previous post and the VCU reference good it be??????? LOL. Nice job last night Devils. Either Hanover or Dinwiddie will make you guys work hard for the W. Totally different styles though.
We expect KF to bring it this week. They have a senior RB that is one of the best in the area and so we have to come ready to play. If we are fortunate to get past them then it doesn't get any easier. We know what lies in front of us we have to come out and execute. I know that was a bittersweet one for Coach Mills but I know he's happy to be moving on. Good job by you guys as well.

We expect KF to bring it this week. They have a senior RB that is one of the best in the area and so we have to come ready to play. If we are fortunate to get past them then it doesn't get any easier. We know what lies in front of us we have to come out and execute. I know that was a bittersweet one for Coach Mills but I know he's happy to be moving on. Good job by you guys as well.
Yeah the KF running back is talented. Don't think their defense is good enough to derail the LT train.

Our passing game has been formidable all season. Would love to test it against you guys, but Hanover is good and they have been a thorn in our side for years.

Coach Mills told Henderson how proud of him he was. Coach Mills is a class act.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT