ADVERTISEMENT

Has any game been moved to Saturday yet??

Showers all day and night here yet no change at this point to a sunny and clear Saturday. I gues Lafayette wants to play in the rain on the turf. But Warhill plays Saturday at 2 pm and the stadium may not be available at night. This happens all the time,

Rain is supposed to be gone by 7pm-730pm in the Lynchburg area.

I'm hearing Courtland vs Dinwiddie Saturday 1pm? any truth
That is correct. I just received the official word from our Athletic Director. 1:00 pm Saturday @ Dinwiddie. It has been posted on twitter.

4c MillBrook at Kettle Run is not being moved. It’s going to be a cold, wet, Muddy mess for both sides.

100% on this one? Depends on how much rain is in the forecast, but I may take a drive and check it out. However, I certainly don't want to sit in the pouring rain when I could just as well get lucky and find an internet broadcast.

100% on this one? Depends on how much rain is in the forecast, but I may take a drive and check it out. However, I certainly don't want to sit in the pouring rain when I could just as well get lucky and find an internet broadcast.

It bugs me that 1550 is going to the Clarke County/Buffalo Gap game instead of this one. Their stream is really consistent and the announcers don't come off as biased.

The forecast is looking better than it was earlier in the week, but still looks like it'll be a wet one. The field will be soaked in any case.

Reactions: WarrentonCougar21
I been thinking about this game all week, despite the weather conditions I think Millbrook shows up and makes it very close , and if they can get some breaks . You never know , they could come out with the win.

Reactions: WarrentonCougar21
It bugs me that 1550 is going to the Clarke County/Buffalo Gap game instead of this one. Their stream is really consistent and the announcers don't come off as biased.

The forecast is looking better than it was earlier in the week, but still looks like it'll be a wet one. The field will be soaked in any case.

Too bad about the Streaming.

I personally thought The field at KR was already in poor condition last week. I hate to see what happens when we add water to the game.

Clarke/Buffalo Gap game has been moved to Saturday at 11am.

LOUISA will be open for Business on Friday Night. Kick off is at 7:30 pm. In The Jungle!!!

LOUISA will be open for Business on Friday Night. Kick off is at 7:30 pm. In The Jungle!!!
you do have some impressive opening at your field. On that comparison we would always lose! My visit though losing was memorable.

Reactions: Louisadad
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT