ADVERTISEMENT

Heritage Vs LCA Link?

Glad to help!

Beware the stream can offline at times - just refresh.

And make sure you click the screen back on for the sound too!

There's a full screen option in lower right corner - helps a little bit - but shows more of the home sidelines and the stands, to be honest - players appear to be a tad bit bigger :)

Congrats to Heritage Pioneers for Their Region 3C Championship! EC Glass and Heritage both playing at home for State Semifinal Games! The stadium should be PACKED next week!

Reactions: mike salem
It’s awful for both. That’s LCA home and they have no one there. What a shame
They were there! that stadium is just so big. Glass had a big crowd tonight, and the crowd will be even bigger for both games! Great year for Lynchburg City football.

Excuse my ignorance but EC Glass and Heritage are both in Lynchburg with LCA? I thought LCA stole all the top talent from that city. There must be a lot of talent there

Excuse my ignorance but EC Glass and Heritage are both in Lynchburg with LCA? I thought LCA stole all the top talent from that city. There must be a lot of talent there
You are right. EC Glass, Heritage, and LCA are in Lynchburg. The City has plenty of talent! Including the counties surrounding. Don’t forget about Appomattox!

Reactions: rainman17
You are right. EC Glass, Heritage, and LCA are in Lynchburg. The City has plenty of talent! Including the counties surrounding. Don’t forget about Appomattox!
I remember EC Glass name from the Ronald Curry days but the way they hyped that LCA team up last year I just assumed they had all the talent from that city and surrounding areas.

I remember EC Glass name from the Ronald Curry days but the way they hyped that LCA team up last year I just assumed they had all the talent from that city and surrounding areas.
LCA’s 1’s are good. They’re not as deep as Glass or Heritage. They were a little deeper last year, hence the state championship game run. And they had less injuries.

I think the radio announcers for the LCA/Heritage game were doing a bit last night during the broadcast. They said the 2021 Brentsville District/Phoebus game was close last year and of course BD would play Phoebus close this year. I'm sure it was a bit.

Allen Iverson led Bethel over Glass 27-0 for their title in the 90's.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT