ADVERTISEMENT

Heritage vs LCA rematch

Bo Bob

VaPreps Honorable Mention
Dec 1, 2016
What the thoughts on this one. Bradley made some comments after the regular season loss. Will the Pioneers have enough to pull this one out?

What the thoughts on this one. Bradley made some comments after the regular season loss. Will the Pioneers have enough to pull this one out?
If Heritage is able to have enough success running the ball then I give the edge to them. They don't have to have crazy numbers, just enough to keep LCA guessing on defense and enough to keep LCA offense off of the field. If they can't do those things then, LCA gets the W.

Reactions: Bo Bob
Give me Heritage. They are peaking at the right time, and Hov Bateman is playing at a high level. I think the Heritage offense will play much better than they did in the first matchup.

Heritage defense will be business as usual. They’ve been lights out.

Imo if Bradley had made adjustments in 2nd half last time Heritage would have won. Heritage was the better team on the field that night. With that said i think Bradley will have a plan A,B, and maybe C ready. However, Rocco has not forgotten the scare Heritage gave them and he will have plans also. Pulling for Heritage to win maybe by a field goal as the clock goes to zero.

Reactions: mike salem
Give me Heritage. They are peaking at the right time, and Hov Bateman is playing at a high level. I think the Heritage offense will play much better than they did in the first matchup.

Heritage defense will be business as usual. They’ve been lights out.
I agree with this. Bateman missed some throws in the first game. I feel like the offense has improved since then. He has done a good job of taking care of the football and taking what the defense have given them which is intermediate and short passing game.

Both teams have battled through a very tough schedule. I like Heritage for three reasons. Health, improvement throughout the season and the Brad Bradley effect. I'm not saying Rocco is a bad coach he took the Bulldogs to the finals last year. Bradley just has the touch in games like these. He always seems to get his men ready and over the hump. Yes, Heritage is playing their best ball right now and Liberty comes in a bit gimpy. You learn a lot when you lose a close game. The Pioneers take this one 21-14.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT