ADVERTISEMENT

Heritage

Turnovers....I'm out...

EXCUSE. And since according to you they were the best team in state and nation, they should easily been able to overcome turnovers. Guess the game really was over at halftime, just not in your favor.

Feel bad for Heritage players, coaches, and most of the fans. But not for the Pioneer who showed up in Lynchburg a few years ago from his own words and only came on when they had a good team.

@Pioneer 4life won't show up again, he ran his mouth all year and can't take he was WRONG. Show some respect to Hopewell.

Congratulations Hopewell on the well earned victory and State championship

Glad to see pioneer get his due, hopefully he learns from this. I do believe he has a decent knowledge of the game and can be a good contributor to the message board. On the other hand I am saddened Heritage lost. I truly wanted dual state champs in the lynchburg area if Appo pulls off a magical 3 peat.

Reactions: Chucksteel72
Glad to see pioneer get his due, hopefully he learns from this. I do believe he has a decent knowledge of the game and can be a good contributor to the message board. On the other hand I am saddened Heritage lost. I truly wanted dual state champs in the lynchburg area if Appo pulls off a magical 3 peat.

He has not shown on here that he has knowledge, just how to spew off at the mouth and how his team will dominate everyone, and make excuses when they lose or in a close game. From what I have seen, he won't be a contributor much now.

He has not shown on here that he has knowledge, just how to spew off at the mouth and how his team will dominate everyone, and make excuses when they lose or in a close game. From what I have seen, he won't be a contributor much now.
He is young so I'm cutting him undeserved slack in hopes he learns.

He is young so I'm cutting him undeserved slack in hopes he learns.

He has shown he doesn't deserve benefit of doubt. They weren't undefeated, but when they lost the 1st time it wasn't GLASS was better that day, and he didn't learn as he doubled down on them blowing everyone out. Hopefully he does come back and changes, but already making an excuse and saying I'm out makes it look like that won't be the case

Congrats to Hopewell. They did it the right way. They let their play do the talking. Their fans were supportive but were not making outlandish claims on the boards about what the team was gonna do blah blah blah. A hard fought game that wasn’t over til the end. Looks like Hopewell finally broke the their Final Four Curse!

All that bragging and smack talk all year long and his team pulls what may be the biggest choke job in the history of high school football in the state of Va. Better luck next season big mouth. Congrats to Hopewell.

Turnovers killed Heritage.

The radio announcer should be banned by the FCC. He was terrible. He was too much of a homer. He made every pass sound like a hail mary with no time on clock.

What I saw was a Heritage team that was extremely vanilla and basic and didn’t have a 2nd pitch. A very safe, play not to win gameplan. They rode Davis and as phenomenal as he is, you need more to win a state title.
I said all along you can’t rely on just a few players especially against a equal or better team

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT