ADVERTISEMENT

Hey all you Military Veterans!

Ditto. America stands a free country, because so many have given their service and lives for this great nation. May God Bless you all!

Ditto. America stands a free country, because so many have given their service and lives for this great nation. May God Bless you all!
There are many VHSL football participants that served in the armed forces.
We Vets appreciate the thanks now. Did not get any way back.

There are many VHSL football participants that served in the armed forces.
We Vets appreciate the thanks now. Did not get any way back.
My father says the same thing and raised me to always show respect for veterans and service men/women. Have lost a few friends in the Irac and Gulf War. It shames me the way some veterans and families are treated.

From my family to yours let me offer you "TommytheCPA" a special thanks sir.

Reactions: Tom Potter
My father says the same thing and raised me to always show respect for veterans and service men/women. Have lost a few friends in the Irac and Gulf War. It shames me the way some veterans and families are treated.

From my family to yours let me offer you "TommytheCPA" a special thanks sir.
Thanks!

Absolutely Tommy. And all the rest of the Veterans. I can tell you for what it is worth. The Vietnam Vets always, and I mean without ever a doubt, always received my families respect. I was about two years behind the war from joining the military, but I respected the uniform even as a dumb teenager. I didn't like the choices our politicians made, but it never clouded my respect for what so many sacrificed for this country.

Thank you.

My Grandfather took a bullet in WWI, but survived and made it home. My father was a B17 pilot in WWII, and a B29 pilot in Korea. About the only regret I have in life is never having had the honor of wearing the uniform. The best I gan do is tell every Veteran that I owe a debt of gratitude to each and every one that served, and to the families of Vets that suffered and sacrificed along with them.

Again, thank you.

Reactions: Tom Potter
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT