ADVERTISEMENT

Hey Springers76...

DinwiddieProud

VaPreps All State
Gold Member
Dec 9, 2013
i suggest we meet at about 6:45 Thursday evening, but if you have a better time, let us know.

But where to meet, is up to you. That's your turf over there.

I'll have Navy with me, and I want to get there for the start of the JV game. If we do get there early, I will text you. Danville and I have each other's numbers, so I will stay in touch with him.

I hope more of or members will take this opportunity to meet.

i suggest we meet at about 6:45 Thursday evening, but if you have a better time, let us know.

But where to meet, is up to you. That's your turf over there.

I'll have Navy with me, and I want to get there for the start of the JV game. If we do get there early, I will text you. Danville and I have each other's numbers, so I will stay in touch with him.

I hope more of or members will take this opportunity to meet.
Very cool! the JV game starts at 5:30, I'll get home from work around 5:00, so I plan on being in the stadium between 5:30 -6:00. I will be at or very near my usual place. On the Springer's side 50 yd. line (ish), at or near the top row. Just text me when you get there.

Very cool! the JV game starts at 5:30, I'll get home from work around 5:00, so I plan on being in the stadium between 5:30 -6:00. I will be at or very near my usual place. On the Springer's side 50 yd. line (ish), at or near the top row. Just text me when you get there.
Note: The Varsity game starts at 7:30

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT