ADVERTISEMENT

Home Teams at Liberty?

I would rather have a 32 team bracket without regions (2014) and play the bracket with either AvB CvD mixed by a ranking system or power points.
Or we can do everyone ranked like WV.

Power points don't really work once you get outside of region because of the lack of games between regions. So it's really good for regions because everyone plays teams from that region.
I agree. Georgia does something similar.

Being a Tennessee fan, how do you see Peyton Lewis working out for Volunteers?
He has the physical tools to be successful. He will need to get stronger obviously and improve his ball skills but I don't think they are relying on him to play a ton of offense from day 1 so he will have time to develop those things. I think he needs to be more physical when finishing runs as well but that will come with maturity. I do think he can contribute early in the return game though. I am definitely excited to see him in the orange and white and hope he has a great career!

That’s exactly how it should be with a winning program in a small town. Isn’t it a one high school town? Who is Salem’s rival? I believe the high school i stayed near was called Hidden Valley when i was in town for a Mt Union Vs Whitewater d3 title games a couple years. This was back in 2005-2008 when my boy’s nephew played for Mt Union. But i want to say Hidden Valley was brand new back then.
Actually, there are 2 teams from the Salem area, 24153 zip code. Salem and Glenvar. Radford defeated Glenvar on a last second scramble pass to end the game. Had it not been for that there could have actually been 2 Salem teams bidding for a State Championship Saturday. Radford will play Rivertheads at Salem Stadium for the Championship on the Salem Spartan field.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT