ADVERTISEMENT

HOW BOUT THEM DANVILLE BOYS

2014 was last
I stand corrected. As much sh*t as I talked to start the year, GW actually has a really good shot to give Salem its best game all year. I’m happy to see our boys more focused and playing with pride. That’s the Danville Football I’ve known for 20 years!

Danville’s offense looks really good and probably it’s best since 2014 when Jeb’s brother, that BAAAAAAD MAN Hunter Byrnes, was running the show in Danville. I’m not hyping GW up at all. I’ve seen some pretty good teams play in Richmond this year and GW looks good. Salem is a different animal but I have faith that Nick Anderson will have our guys prepared. This win last night shows just how fortunate Danville is to have Coach Anderson.

Congratulations to the Eagles on a big win. The Salem/GW game should be a very entertaining one. In the end, the speed of the Danville players hurt as much or more than anything. Pulaski County will be back. The Cougars are in the middle of a big change right now. Expect big things and for us to be back in the hunt soon.
Dave---this version of the Cougars was like all of the others. Excellent. We feel VERY fortunate to have come out with a win!

Once Dixon has a full season and seasoning with these players I think you will see another version of the " Monstars from Space Jam" as William Fleming Coach framed the Lord Botetourt team. Dixon and Harless are close from what I understand. Pulaski has definitely the right man for the job. He takes responsibility and never gives blame.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT