ADVERTISEMENT

Hurricane Ian

DinwiddieProud

VaPreps All State
Gold Member
Dec 9, 2013
We are looking a lot better weatherwise for this weekend now. The most recent guidance shows the hurricane just onshore in the Florida Panhandle Friday morning. The consensus of the tracking models is showing a path out near Martinsville and tracking fairly rapidly north along the eastern side of the mountains. That shouldn’t be until Sunday.

Hopefully this forecast holds and we all can get our games in. I’m guessing that there are quite a few homecoming games this week as well?

Let’s hope what I’m seeing is correct. That far north, they should be perfectly fine.

I was in Midlothian Sunday helping out with an Oktoberfest celebration. I left around 4:30 ish and a gullywasher of a storm came through the area. Lots of wind and rain. Nothing further North though, once I got off 64 at Gum Spring.

Reactions: DinwiddieProud
I was in Midlothian Sunday helping out with an Oktoberfest celebration. I left around 4:30 ish and a gullywasher of a storm came through the area. Lots of wind and rain. Nothing further North though, once I got off 64 at Gum Spring.
We had a similar situation. In fact, one area of Petersburg is still without power.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT