ADVERTISEMENT

I call this the most boring year ever on the 4A message boards...WHO AGREES?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daboyz19

VaPreps Rookie
Dec 30, 2013
What's the reason? Let the guys go back and forth a little bit...Is it because Salem isn't dominating?

Guys, do you think that maybe this animosity you guys have been talking about is because Mike, the modern is sick and sounds like he is getting personal calls and texts about a forum?

Maybe we should let him get well. I dont know what DSH did to get in trouble, and I miss seeing him post on here, but there are things more important

Guys, do you think that maybe this animosity you guys have been talking about is because Mike, the modern is sick and sounds like he is getting personal calls and texts about a forum?

Maybe we should let him get well. I dont know what DSH did to get in trouble, and I miss seeing him post on here, but there are things more important

Yessir you are right, the most important thing above all is Mr. Mike's health.

Reactions: mike salem
Okay then.

Kettle Run? More like... Kettle Done. Ready to skewer a cougar like Freddy Krueger. Sherando by 60.

j/k pls no ban :p

Good luck to y'all though in all seriousness! Kettle Run is no joke and that will be one of the biggest 4C games of the year. Heck, that'll be a top tier matchup out of anywhere north of Charlottesville.

Reactions: Shruikan
What's the reason? Let the guys go back and forth a little bit...Is it because Salem isn't dominating?
Literally just go hide awhile and I might consider not making you find a new username. Salem has nothing to do with this. I'm a moderator now must be my fault- nope that's not it. Please don't push the wrong buttons that cause me to push the button.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT