ADVERTISEMENT

If you can't make it to the game you can watch online for $10

and I read somewhere that if you don't cancel they keep charging your card monthly

Yes they do... The Appommatix game and the 6A game have beautiful streams right now. This 4A one is piss pour

I have only got to watch 2 quarters of football today. 3 and 4a games have sucked. It went completely blank at the end of the 1st game, missed blacksburg last score. With todays technology this is ridiculous, especially to charge you for it.

I have only got to watch 2 quarters of football today. 3 and 4a games have sucked. It went completely blank at the end of the 1st game, missed blacksburg last score. With todays technology this is ridiculous, especially to charge you for it.
YES the streaming in really bad. I have tried four different browsers and none have streamed the 3 and 4 A games smooth at all.

Last edited:
Its a shame bc that football game was an instant classic in 4A

Did anyone switch over to the 6A game for the final minute of 2? Oscar Smith vs Westfield was an awesome game. Oscar smith had 4th and 3 to goal and Westfield stops them at the half yard line to win in double OT!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT