ADVERTISEMENT

Indiana v Tennessee in Tax Slayer Gator Bowl

Oct 9, 2019
This may not be the biggest bowl game but by a stroke of dumb luck Tennessee and Indiana will meet up in the Tax Slayer Gator Bowl. The significance you may wonder, Former Hopewell DE Darrell Taylor and Tennessee Starting R-Sr Edge Rusher will be playing his last college game against Former Hopewell Standout RB and Indiana 2nd String Soph RB Ronnie Walker Jr. Good luck to both of these Former Blue Devils

Reactions: HokieSeason
This may not be the biggest bowl game but by a stroke of dumb luck Tennessee and Indiana will meet up in the Tax Slayer Gator Bowl. The significance you may wonder, Former Hopewell DE Darrell Taylor and Tennessee Starting R-Sr Edge Rusher will be playing his last college game against Former Hopewell Standout RB and Indiana 2nd String Soph RB Ronnie Walker Jr. Good luck to both of these Former Blue Devils

Hopewell +7
I’m going to go with my Blue Devils, LB is team that going to try to run the ball down your throat and wear you down for 4 quarters, and that plays to our favor. They have a few athletes and a big Oline, but I think our front 7 is the best in the state and will be the most athletic front 7 LB has seen.

Offensively we have too many weapons the focus being Trey and Briggs, however when they are being contained Cox is a change of pace back that’s big and loves contact that will run you over, he was a big part of our success last week, but before then had really been under utilized since Briggs returned from injury.

Last we have to win special teams a facet of the game we have typically used to our advantage was almost our Achilles heel last week with the fake punt, and those onside kicks we lost giving Goochland extra possessions.

I think it was good for us to face some adversity last week an was really the first time all season we’ve really had to dig deep to pull out a W. They know that have to play better next week and will have much better focus come Saturday. On a positive note I don’t think the could’ve played any worse last week and we gave Goochland every opportunity to win that game between turnovers, special teams, and penalties and some how still won, that should tell you something.

Reactions: DJENKS2015
Hopewell +7
I’m going to go with my Blue Devils, LB is team that going to try to run the ball down your throat and wear you down for 4 quarters, and that plays to our favor. They have a few athletes and a big Oline, but I think our front 7 is the best in the state and will be the most athletic front 7 LB has seen.

Offensively we have too many weapons the focus being Trey and Briggs, however when they are being contained Cox is a change of pace back that’s big and loves contact that will run you over, he was a big part of our success last week, but before then had really been under utilized since Briggs returned from injury.

Last we have to win special teams a facet of the game we have typically used to our advantage was almost our Achilles heel last week with the fake punt, and those onside kicks we lost giving Goochland extra possessions.

I think it was good for us to face some adversity last week an was really the first time all season we’ve really had to dig deep to pull out a W. They know that have to play better next week and will have much better focus come Saturday. On a positive note I don’t think the could’ve played any worse last week and we gave Goochland every opportunity to win that game between turnovers, special teams, and penalties and some how still won, that should tell you something.

They have a 6'3 receiver that catches most of their passes. Gotta contain him.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT