ADVERTISEMENT

It's almost Halloween. Who's the spookiest team in your region?

Shruikan

VaPreps Varsity
Nov 2, 2010
Which team has the potential to scare some of the top dogs in your region as we inch closer to the playoff season?

Which team has the potential to scare some of the top dogs in your region as we inch closer to the playoff season?
In 4B Dinwiddie and Monacan seem to be hitting their stride from everything I read. From my local teams I’d say if Spotsylvania gets healthy I wouldn’t want to face that rushing attack in the cold weather.

Reactions: Shruikan
In 4D I think GW is a "spooky" team. They have a lot of fire power on the offensive side of the ball. EC Glass is probably the only team in the region that is as athletic/fast or more than GW. I could see them giving some of the higher seeds some trouble. Don't be surprised if we see a GW-ECG rematch in the region championship.

GW gets it by default, not really any other choice to be made.

Not particularly sure they actually scare necessarily everyone in the region but like I said, kind of nobody else to put in there.

Last edited:
Reactions: VolNation85
I would say it is the Huguenot Falcons. They have all the necessary pieces to compete in this region they just need to put it together. They played some really good football teams close and blew a couple of opportunities. 4B keep they in your rear view.

Reactions: CRF4Dan
I would say it is the Huguenot Falcons. They have all the necessary pieces to compete in this region they just need to put it together. They played some really good football teams close and blew a couple of opportunities. 4B keep they in your rear view.
Whoa...what’s spooky is that they just got hammered by a team that’s won 4 games in 15 years. How the heck do you lose to George Wythe-Richmond?

Whoa...what’s spooky is that they just got hammered by a team that’s won 4 games in 15 years. How the heck do you lose to George Wythe-Richmond?
Don’t know where you saw that but Huguey beat Wythe. That’s a huge rivalry anyway, those schools are 3 miles from one another and is the battle of Southside.

I’d say GW. When I listened to the Halifax game, their offensive line and screens killed us. I would say that our Defensive Line is weak but they put on a show vs Magna Vista. Wesley Graves burned us as well. I’m not ready for a rematch in the playoffs with them.

It'll be interesting to see what defense Halifax ends up in. They played different schemes for GW and another for MV, two similar offensive teams. GW burned Halifax and Halifax held MV.

I don't think Halifax has enough bodies to keep banging with teams that have different players on each side of ball. Halifax has 8 or 9 who play both ways. Can't be doing that in November/December against class 4 teams.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT