ADVERTISEMENT

Jeff Woody out at Charlottesville

Knew something was up when he was there for Dr. Lineburgs introduction as new head coach. Pretty doggone good coaching tandem there. Friday nights at Stinger Stadium will be exciting again. Go Bees!
Yeah this is a huge move. These Seminole games will get better and better. There's a good amount of talent right now at Brookville as well. They lost a lot of games last year, but you could definitely see the potential. Watch out for Brookville!

I am purely guessing, but I am going to say it is because he played at Brookville for Dr. Lineburg and has close friendships with a lot on the staff.

I heard that when Woody resigned from Brookville he did so due to lack of support from admin and the wish to cut down on travel. When he made his decision, members of his BHS staff decided they were not going to continue to coach at BHS and then when Lineburg was announced, a lot changed their minds. The new Brookville staff are close friends, and several were teammates at BHS and played for Lineburg. Woody can now return to his school, in a less demanding role, and coach with a staff filled with friends.

Reactions: lyhsports
My bad. I always get Meeks and Woody mixed up. Meeks is the coach who recently left Brookville. Woody left Glass the year before in order to have a shorter drive from Cville to Lynchburg. He did play for Dr. Lineburg at Brookville and is friends with several coaches on staff.

Reactions: lyhsports
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT