ADVERTISEMENT

Jefferson Forest 2017 Schedule

I agree Mike, nice challenging, and fun schedule.

I will be in Danville on 9-16, and was hoping the GW/JF game was the 15th, but darn it.

I'm hoping to maybe catch a game at MV if they are home and playing that Friday, if it's GW's open night too. I've got a lot of really good friends in the Martinsville area that are connected to MV.

I'll entertain suggestions for other games in the greater Danville area for the 15th.

Reactions: DanvilleSportsHead
I agree Mike, nice challenging, and fun schedule.

I will be in Danville on 9-16, and was hoping the GW/JF game was the 15th, but darn it.

I'm hoping to maybe catch a game at MV if they are home and playing that Friday, if it's GW's open night too. I've got a lot of really good friends in the Martinsville area that are connected to MV.

I'll entertain suggestions for other games in the greater Danville area for the 15th.
Magna Vista will be about 17 miles from Danville (can get there in about 13 minutes) in Reidsville, NC on the 15th against 17 time NC state champion Reidsville Rams. Don't think Reidsville will be as good as they were this past year but I'd expect a good game. Reidsville very seldom has a down year, other than that, I can't put my name on any other games unless you want to travel to Greensboro (which is about 20 miles past Reidsville). GW should be at home that night but I haven't seen their full schedule. I wouldn't expect them to be playing anyone good either.

Reactions: DinwiddieProud
I hope GW is home. That is my first choice. I would rather catch MV at home so I can finally experience The Hole.

I don't actually have to be in Danville until 6:00 pm Saturday, so I can go about anywhere Friday night to a game, as long as there is a decent hotel within about 30 minutes. I don't want to have to drive a long distance after the game, but I don't mind driving a couple of hours to get to Danville on Saturday. So, help me watch the schedules for good games within that range of Danville.

Any chance as of now, that you will be at that GW game, DSH?

I just thought of something. I don't know if I can watch a high school game without my good buddy Bleeding Navy. I might have to leave my wife at home and let Navy be my date. He would look good in heels and a dress the next day at the wedding I'm attending, don't you think?

Reactions: DanvilleSportsHead
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT