ADVERTISEMENT

JF v Amherst

jfcav1

VaPreps Rookie
Nov 14, 2014
JF defense looking better, but giving up some big plays. Amherst better start kick onside kicks though, I don't see a comeback from a 21 point spread with the way JF offense has been thus far in the game.

JF defense looking better, but giving up some big plays. Amherst better start kick onside kicks though, I don't see a comeback from a 21 point spread with the way JF offense has been thus far in the game.
Amherst is standing there and watching them run in . The last play was ridiculous, no motivation for Amherst to stop them, on our side they stood there and watched

Pretty annoyed at JF defense second half, I eat my own words. Plus letting up an 84 yard scoop and score didn't help. Could've put up over 80 offensively if it wasn't for that. I rephrase - VERY annoyed at JF defense second half. However, if JF will produce offensively like that week to week (as they have), I just don't see them getting beat. At least I hope not. I'm a huge supporter of coach Christmas and have been since 1990, I would love for him to take the program 15-0

Pretty annoyed at JF defense second half, I eat my own words. Plus letting up an 84 yard scoop and score didn't help. Could've put up over 80 offensively if it wasn't for that. I rephrase - VERY annoyed at JF defense second half. However, if JF will produce offensively like that week to week (as they have), I just don't see them getting beat. At least I hope not. I'm a huge supporter of coach Christmas and have been since 1990, I would love for him to take the program 15-0

Amherst should have also scored two more TDs and didn't. Really didn't enjoy that game at all, not because we lost, just because of the lack of defense on our end as well. Several times it looks like Amherst didn't even try to stop the run and that was the consensus of the crowd. I personally don't believe JF will go 15-0 because of their lack of defense. Amherst had too many turnovers that allowed JF score as well, that is my point also. Several of Amherst drives resulted in a score that should have been for Amherst turned into a JF score that cannot happen against a team that is that good. JF has more weapons than just Jones. They will beat Brookville soundly in my opinion

Reactions: anon_vu6vqwsr4nf3b
That's one thing that drives me crazy is when people call it the "Navy Jones Show" so I'm glad you saw that it wasn't just that. Cam Miller is almost as electrifying. Your boys still looked solid offensively Wikki

That's one thing that drives me crazy is when people call it the "Navy Jones Show" so I'm glad you saw that it wasn't just that. Cam Miller is almost as electrifying. Your boys still looked solid offensively Wikki
Yes it is definitely not a one man show. Amherst can score for sure and should win the remainder of their games and I believe they can but have to play better defensively. At times it looked like Amherst didn't try very hard to stop the run

I'll put a LOT of money on them at least playing for one
Go for the gusto, bet on them winning it...Gotta have the big ones my friend don't take the easy way out.
9biCoFP1V2xZm.gif

I'll put a LOT of money on them at least playing for one

You will learn that the comments on here are very forward... Most comments have about as much thought in them as running a red light has... Point is, JF has a sub par defense. They have a great offense, though... Old saying is defense wins championships... but its high school football... If you can score more points, you will win... Yes, they have a chance of winning a state title... But not likely...

Reactions: wikki
Amherst is standing there and watching them run in . The last play was ridiculous, no motivation for Amherst to stop them, on our side they stood there and watched
Maybe Amherst should've let Mickey Crouch coach the defense after all this year...

Reactions: MrSir#5
What is the point of that link? Are you THAT jealous of JF that you have to focus on last year when they still whipped your butt and went WAY further than your guys? Those kids didn't even have an off season with the new staff, new offense, and new defense, yet they went 10-0 regular season 12-1 overall. That is idiotic

e8jaCUAhBrZ2U.gif

Rustburg held them to the fewest points they've had all year and they're not anywhere close to being as good as the teams JF will likely face on the way to the title game. I see them losing in the 2nd round if not to Brookville.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT