ADVERTISEMENT

King William Cavaliers: 2021 STATE CHAMPS!!!

kwhs95fan

VaPreps All Region
Gold Member
Oct 17, 2006
I've been on Preps for 15 years and I have waited so long to post this as my header. Still speechless and have shed some happy tears. When I coached this group of seniors in youth football, I told them that they'd win a state championship one day and today they proved me right. Great team effort and I am just so proud of everyone of these kids. This means the world to our community. Lastly congrats to Graham on a great season and safe travels back home!!

Congrats to king william on a great win.I posted the other week that everyone kept talking about graham and appomattox but evidently King William also had a very good team and they proved me right today. The graham radio station kept saying throughout the entire game that the G men were off their game today.Dont believe that was the case, it was only the team they were playing was that much better. You have to give all the credit to king william as they had a lot to do with how Graham played today.That said Graham still had a very good season and a lot of other teams would still like to be in their shoes..........

Live look at the KW offense today:
latest

That's a helluva team. They took control early and never let up. Congrats, pretty clearly the best team in 2A this year and it's not really that close.

Congrats to king william on a great win.I posted the other week that everyone kept talking about graham and appomattox but evidently King William also had a very good team and they proved me right today. The graham radio station kept saying throughout the entire game that the G men were off their game today.Dont believe that was the case, it was only the team they were playing was that much better. You have to give all the credit to king william as they had a lot to do with how Graham played today.That said Graham still had a very good season and a lot of other teams would still like to be in their shoes..........
Yeah they were off their game because of KW. They were hands down the better team

Claiborne was 16 yards shy of 1400 yards in the playoffs and 54 yards shy of 3000 yards on the season wow 😮
And he averaged 13.8 yards per carry for the season. Not to mention the 52 total TDs, which is 3rd highest single season TDs in VHSL history. I think the yardage is in the top 5 too.

Reactions: KWcavs360
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT