ADVERTISEMENT

King William High School looking for coaches/teachers for next year

Aug 28, 2014
King William County has several teaching and coaching positions open for next year. We are in a situation where many of our staff members are retiring and we want to attract passionate high energy coaches that are also certified to teach. We are in need of PE, History, Spanish, and Special Ed teachers currently and I am in need of assistant football coaches. I am looking to fill as many as 4 coaching positions for next season. Along with football openings, KWHS will have a boys & girls basketball, baseball, wrestling, and track coaching needs. We have a very positive school school environment and we continue to be fully accredited each school year. You can find our list of openings at kwcps.k12.va.us and you can apply for positions on the site. If you would like to inquire about any positions or have any questions please email me at ddehart@kwcps.k12.va.us.
If you could please forward this message or thread to passionate hard working individuals, I would greatly appreciate your help.

Reactions: DinwiddieProud
KW is one of the most beautiful counties in all of Virginia. A great place to live and raise a family. Unencumbered by the trappings of urban life, yet close enough to everything that you can still enjoy whatever urge you may have. If I was a young teacher, I would certainly consider all that KW has to offer.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT