ADVERTISEMENT

Lafayette 35 King William 0 Final

kwhs95fan

VaPreps All Region
Gold Member
Oct 17, 2006
Couldn't make it. Tried to watch on NFHS, but as usual that didn't work

This surprises me some. I know Lafayette is Lafayette, but I thought KW would give Lafayette a decent run. I'm still not counting out KW come playoff time.

I know the Luray score was a surprise, but this score actually surprises me more than any Class 1 or 2 score this weekend. I was thinking 34-21, 28-17 Lafayette, but not by that margin.

This surprises me some. I know Lafayette is Lafayette, but I thought KW would give Lafayette a decent run. I'm still not counting out KW come playoff time.

I know the Luray score was a surprise, but this score actually surprises me more than any Class 1 or 2 score this weekend. I was thinking 34-21, 28-17 Lafayette, but not by that margin.
Lafayette scored 21 points in the first 5 minutes, including one defensive TD. Take away the first quarter and it was an 8-0 game. Unfortunately things started out bad and against a great team like Lafayette, it's a tough hill to climb. KW has played a tough schedule with Lafayette, IC Norcom and Essex among them. I believe in Coach Moore and his staff and they will have the kids ready come playoff time and will have a say in Region A and hopefully on the state level as well

It was a fast start for Lafayette! I think last years loss was a real driving force snd this team is much better than in week one against a stellar King George team. In the second half Lafayette lost its intensity and then the 2nd team came on in the 4th. It was clear that #1 for KW was the go to guy and to stop. It was surprising that the very loyal fan base of KW didn’t show up in numbers for their first visit here.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT