ADVERTISEMENT

Last week's top 10 took a beating.

DinwiddieProud

VaPreps All State
Gold Member
Dec 9, 2013
For some reason, Preps Top 10 doesnt copy and paste well, but I think you can see it ok.

Just look at the loses in the top 10.

Salem
Lake Taylor
Kings Fork
Blacksburg

And Monacan has been less than dominating so far. With some tough games on the horizon.

I can't wait to see what Matt does with the standings this week.

If anybody can do the math and give us a rundown using the power point formula, it would be really interesting to see. It's above my paygrade, that's for sure.

Class 4 Top Ten:
Rank LW Team Record Previous Result

Salem

2-0

Won 42-0 over Franklin County

Dinwiddie

2-0

Won 61-38 over Smithfield

Lake Taylor

1-0

Won 34-26 over Western Branch

King's Fork

1-0

Idle

Monacan

2-0

Won 28-0 over Glen Allen

Lafayette

0-1

Lost 15-10 to Norcom

Blacksburg

1-1

Lost 26-22 to Lord Botetourt

Louisa

2-0

Won 48-14 over Chancellor

Sherando

2-0

Won 48-12 over Jefferson (WV)

Eastern View

2-0

Won 56-14 over Turner Ashby

Reactions: DanvilleSportsHead
You are correct. Lack of sleep does that to a man. I was still thinking about the previous week.

But don't you agree, a lot of changes are instore?

Who should be #2?

As you know, I'm not a 4a guy, and after my post in 1a (which I think was justified) I may not be able to post :). But from what it sounds like, I guess I would have to say Salem should be 2nd if it's looked at as best teams. If the record is going to be part of it, then I say Louisa

Reactions: DinwiddieProud
As you know, I'm not a 4a guy, and after my post in 1a (which I think was justified) I may not be able to post :). But from what it sounds like, I guess I would have to say Salem should be 2nd if it's looked at as best teams. If the record is going to be part of it, then I say Louisa
I need to jump over there and check it out. I'll see if I can raise bond money if needed.

That's kind of why I asked, "who is #2". You've got several no-loss teams. You've got several one loss teams with a quality win, or acceptably close loss. You can make an argument for at east 1/2 dozen teams. I'm glad I'm not in Matt's shoes. He will be somebody's hero, and a bunch of people's newest enemy. LOL! Poor Matt.

I need to jump over there and check it out. I'll see if I can raise bond money if needed.

That's kind of why I asked, "who is #2". You've got several no-loss teams. You've got several one loss teams with a quality win, or acceptably close loss. You can make an argument for at east 1/2 dozen teams. I'm glad I'm not in Matt's shoes. He will be somebody's hero, and a bunch of people's newest enemy. LOL! Poor Matt.

If it were me, I would say 1. Dinwiddie 2. Louisa 3. Salem 4. Sherando 5. Monacan 6. Eastern View 7. Deep Creek 8. Blacksburg 9. Liberty 10. E.C. Glass

But I really just picked some names lol

Reactions: DinwiddieProud
Id have louisa ahead of monacan. Louisa has been blowing teams out and monacan has been in close games with not very good teams so far
Courtland isn't really good, King George isn't really good, and Chancellor isn't really good. Combined records of 0-6 up to this weeks games. As the season goes forward and Louisa begins Jefferson play and if those numbers hold I'll rank them right up there then

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT