ADVERTISEMENT

Lebanon Wrestling Team!!!!

Sep 28, 2004
Lebanons wrestling team is huge this year.New coach wow this team is going to be good.And i also heard that they were going to actually have a full team this year. I don't know what hit this school but wrestling at lhs exploded.They will send atleast 6 kids to state. Should come back with some state champs or atleast some silver and bronze medals. I will be shocked if Duty doesn't win state this year.
This post was edited on 11/19 7:50 PM by sportsnut07if(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

Saddly as much as I have watched the Lebanon wrestling team, Duty doesnt seem the one that comes to mind when thinking of state. This kid has won what 3 matches over all??? Heavy weights the one I would be suprised most if he didnt go to state. This kids Fast and a thinker. State better look out for him, cause hes coming in like a ball of fire. It will intresting to see how he does. He may be small but hes good.

I think all duty needs is a boost of confidence. He'll improve sooner or later. He may have a big come back before state rolls around.

If Duty was 1/20th as good at wrestling as he was runnin his mouth he would run away with the state championship.

Duty does have a good head on his shoulders. You shouldnt be so hard on him, "its the people around you that bring you down". Hes trying , and i'm sure he will do better. Have some hope in him Hogo Fan 92, he'll come out of his slump.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT