ADVERTISEMENT

Lee Ladies headed to State Championship

Keith_Stone33

VaPreps Honorable Mention
Sep 30, 2013
Where they will face Marion. On paper Marion appears to be the favorite, but the Lee Ladies are playing better than they have all season. This is a special group, I hope they can bring the trophy to Staunton.

Marion is one tough team. I honestly am shocked Lee made it past Giles. They must have played lights out. I'm going to take Marion in this one, but we'll see how playing at VCU affects them.

Buffalo Gap and Lee were pretty even this year. I think they played each other 4 times and split those matches. With Gap winning the conference and Lee winning the region. If you go by scores, it appears as though Marion is a big favorite as they beat Buffalo Gap 3-0 last night. Blew them out in the first two sets, and had a close 3rd.. Great season to the lady bison, and best of luck to Lee and Marion at VCU

Buffalo Gap and Lee were pretty even this year. I think they played each other 4 times and split those matches. With Gap winning the conference and Lee winning the region. If you go by scores, it appears as though Marion is a big favorite as they beat Buffalo Gap 3-0 last night. Blew them out in the first two sets, and had a close 3rd.. Great season to the lady bison, and best of luck to Lee and Marion at VCU

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT