ADVERTISEMENT

Liberty Bealeton

OMHDC

VaPreps Honorable Mention
Feb 24, 2008
I just wanted the fans and players for Liberty to know, you have our respect. You guys have one heck of a football team and you were class acts. Nothing like what we faced last week. You never gave up and you did your school and fans proud. Great season!
GO SALEM
GO MULES

Nice sentiments for the Liberty folks. Sadly you have to pollute the gesture by trying to dig up last week. Not your best effort.

Very mobile and tough quarterback that that made a lot of plays with his feet.They have some huge lineman that presented problems on the interior.I didn't really understand their logic behind the pooch kickoffs and giving Salem a short field each time.The shanked punts yielding less than 25 yards also cost them field position each time.This was a game I felt Salem had in control the whole time.Very physical game played by two deserving teams
.Good luck Spartans in Lynchburg next week.Lake Taylor has proven to be vulnerable so if everyone is healthy this could be a great game.

Re: why ignore the truth

Fact or not, it wasn't really relevant to what was originally a classy comment. Not up to OMHDC's normal posting standards in my opinion.

Re: why ignore the truth

You've probably right Cut. I shouldn't have made reference to last week. My apologies, shouldn't have detracted from the class of Liberty.
GO SALEM
GO MULES

Proud of the Eagles for what they did this year, and for approaching things with the community the right way... Very proud of them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT