ADVERTISEMENT

Lonesome Pine Golf Course holds State Tournament

May 6, 2004
What's everybody think about LPCC holding the state tournament? Since I'm in the Lonesome Pine district, we have district, region, and state at the course.

All I have to say is thanks a lot to all the BDD principles for once again not pushing for the state tourney to be held at Tazewell. LPCC hosts state every damn year the tourney comes to Region D. Not to mention the fact that it was the BDD's turn to host regions this year, but the BDD principles forfeited their right to pick the venue this year to the LPD. Will the LPD graciously allow the BDD to host regions next year, since thats when its suppossed to be their turn. Funny how every time the Group A tourney is held at LPCC, the Region D tourney is held there too. Why does the LPD think they run the region? Oh wait, I have the answer to that: because the other schools LET them run it!
This post was edited on 9/3 9:34 PM by Region_D_Billy
if(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

Re: Dan Hall Mountain

haha no doubt. What did they do over there? Just throw down some grass seeds on top of a strip mine one day? I bet I had about 3 heart attacks walking up hole number 3 one time!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT