ADVERTISEMENT

Lord Botetourt 57 6A Franklin County 7

Jesus! Franklin County is pretty good this year, their best team in 10 years without a doubt. That’s impressive. With Hopewell not playing well, Botty will easily win the Class 3 championship this year. I do think Brookville or Heritage can give them a game though.

Jesus! Franklin County is pretty good this year, their best team in 10 years without a doubt. That’s impressive. With Hopewell not playing well, Botty will easily win the Class 3 championship this year. I do think Brookville or Heritage can give them a game though.
Brookville will be a very hard out this yr. Very impressive so far. They beat Heritage who in my opinion is easily better than anybody LB has played

The William Fleming coach made the comment that LB had the appearance of the "Monstars From Space Jam" .

Brookville is definitely a challenge. Hopefully, they will have an opportunity to play. When I compare schedules Brookville has played the Seminole District. LB's two toughest opponents were GW Danville and Franklin County. The only losses for those two teams were to the Cavaliers 70-6 and 57-7 and almost all of the scoring was in the first half. We will see how it plays out. The Bees look very good. I would pay to see that one.

Don't forget that Brookville played LB last season. LB won 15-9 in a defensive battle. If it weren't for COVID, Brookville and LB would've played last fall. If Brookville can keep working on offense, they will have a battle with LB. Brookville has had a strong defense for years.

I expect a rematch with Heritage and Brookville. Do not count Heritage out. Kam Burns is much improved on this Heritage team, and was out for concussion protocol. If he comes back ready to go for playoffs, Heritage will give Brookville a better game.

Brookville has a long way to go before thinking about LB. Region 3C playoffs will be tight and a battle to get in. Crazy to think Heritage may not make it in.
I agree, HHS needs to win Friday and will still need help. Brookville has a solid defense but an average offense. I see LB vs Phoebus in 3A championship. I've been wrong before and probably wrong now! :)

Radford High School is looking for a football game for Sat. April 3. Contact Coach Saunders or Greg Wade at Radford High School.

Don't forget that Brookville played LB last season. LB won 15-9 in a defensive battle. If it weren't for COVID, Brookville and LB would've played last fall. If Brookville can keep working on offense, they will have a battle with LB. Brookville has had a strong defense for years.

I expect a rematch with Heritage and Brookville. Do not count Heritage out. Kam Burns is much improved on this Heritage team, and was out for concussion protocol. If he comes back ready to go for playoffs, Heritage will give Brookville a better game.
why does no one respect brookville around here had a down year last year and was one or two plays away from beating lb and 1 point away from beating glass now this year they’re much improved and beating teams everyone said they’d lose to by 3-4 touchdowns but end up beating them

Because what have they done???? Beat an LCA team early in the season on a few fluke plays and beat Heritage because they lost their QB. The rest of the district is BAD.

Reactions: lyhsports
Because what have they done???? Beat an LCA team early in the season on a few fluke plays and beat Heritage because they lost their QB. The rest of the district is BAD.
There are 3 phases of a football game. Against LCA Brookville scored on a pick 6, not a fluke, a blocked punt they recovered for a TD, not a fluke, and scored 2 Offensive TD's. They held LCA's offense in check. Brookville was not impressive Offensively week 1 but they got the job done. Against Heritage the QB started the game but got hurt. That's a part of the game, Heritage should have had their #2 prepared in my opinion. Heritage played tough defense but still allowed 28 points. As far as the rest of the district it is what it is. Brookville looks pretty good to me.
Who on LB's schedule is as good as a Heritage or a LCA?

Reactions: lyhsports
I agree with everything said. I would also add that I do not think that anyone is disrespecting Lord Botetourt here because they have definitely taken a step forward and it seems as though they are a perennial power now if I may say that but some will say until they win the big one? Salem had that curse for several years in the eighties but it was not quite the same because the old Salem High School, Andrew Lewis had won the big one when they were in the old AAA division as it was?

There are 3 phases of a football game. Against LCA Brookville scored on a pick 6, not a fluke, a blocked punt they recovered for a TD, not a fluke, and scored 2 Offensive TD's. They held LCA's offense in check. Brookville was not impressive Offensively week 1 but they got the job done. Against Heritage the QB started the game but got hurt. That's a part of the game, Heritage should have had their #2 prepared in my opinion. Heritage played tough defense but still allowed 28 points. As far as the rest of the district it is what it is. Brookville looks pretty good to me.
Who on LB's schedule is as good as a Heritage or a LCA?

Just for knowledge, Heritage's second string qb was already out, got hurt the previous week.

LB has a very good team. I do see a couple stumbling blocks. This very well could be there Yr.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT