ADVERTISEMENT

Louisa’s savion hiter

racindan4u

VaPreps Rookie
Oct 16, 2014
I can’t wait to see what he can do against a dinwiddie quality team. I’d like to know if anyone can tell me how his freshman year stacks up against the best backs in 4a. He has over 20 tds and 1800 total yds this year.

Sir we were talking about Hiter last night. He might be one of the best freshman backs to come along in some time. It will be interesting to see him play against tougher completion like EC Glass, Salem, Tuscarora, and any of the top 4 in B. You have a gem. If you don't over work him and keep him healthy the kid will pay big dividends this year and three more. His numbers are comparable to some elite backs of the past, but not record setting. Yet!!!!!! Future is bright in Louisa.

Sir we were talking about Hiter last night. He might be one of the best freshman backs to come along in some time. It will be interesting to see him play against tougher completion like EC Glass, Salem, Tuscarora, and any of the top 4 in B. You have a gem. If you don't over work him and keep him healthy the kid will pay big dividends this year and three more. His numbers are comparable to some elite backs of the past, but not record setting. Yet!!!!!! Future is bright in Louisa.
I don’t think they can overwork him he doesn’t get in the second half most game lol at over 13 yds a carry he doesn’t need to many touches

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT