ADVERTISEMENT

Louisa at Powhatan

Its hard to say because last year was dessimated with season ending injuries. I would say that so far they have played better than they did last year.

I would concur with this. They are better on both sides of the ball partially due to having players be in the system for a year and more specifically not having as many season ending injuries as last season.

Reactions: gwb16
huge trap game for Louisa. Keep an eye on this one. Just go back to 2011, the team the Lions had and what the Indians did to them.....twice.

Maybe more than anyone here, I have said another year, different players and another team. But the Louisa offense is the same and the offensive players are very good but their defense cannot be considered strong. Adequate but not special. The similarities cannot be denied. For both teams. The game plan and execution will have everything to do with who wins this game.

I concede I am rooting for the Lions for my personal connections there but this should be a good one. GL to both.

More Tomfoolery from the usual suspects again. Louisa's offense is not the same as 2011. We ran that offense for ONE season. 1. Not sure why you never understand that. This year's offense is mostly read option and pistol like 2010, which you haven't seen. And you haven't seen Louisa's defense this year. And I'm not calling it special, but it's more than adequate. I already know you're going by the King George game and can't get the idea that KG has a very good team this year that will most likely win the Battlefield. And one of their touchdowns was a trick play on 4th down from the Louisa 18 after Louisa didn't get a punt off. Louisa led Courtland 30-0 when they took the starters out and led Albemarle 28-0 just before half when the Albemarle QB scrambled for a TD.

Last edited:
More Tomfoolery from the usual suspects again. Louisa's offense is not the same as 2011. We ran that offense for ONE season. 1. Not sure why you never understand that. This year's offense is mostly read option and pistol like 2010, which you haven't seen. And you haven't seen Louisa's defense this year. And I'm not calling it special, but it's more than adequate. I already know you're going by the King George game and can't get the idea that KG has a very good team this year that will most likely win the Battlefield. And one of their touchdowns was a trick play on 4th down from the Louisa 18 after Louisa didn't get a punt off.
Guess we'll see after tonight. Again, I am rooting for the Lions. GL to both.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT