ADVERTISEMENT

Louisa Bone Marrow Drive

anon_vu6vqwsr4nf3b

VaPreps All Region
Aug 28, 2005
14440740_1809590199284647_7527786253432705343_n.jpg

This is a wonderful idea that should be grown. Cancer is not selective in who it impacts or how.

I am forwarding this to the right people. Coach Fischer and the Louisa Lions will receive full credit.

Tremendous idea. Just tremendous. Thank you for posting it.

Reactions: Louisadad
Funny Hammie.

I just glance now and then. Without logging in.

But I felt the importance of this one. A very simple concept and I don't recall seeing it before. And that's the same feedback I've gotten so far. This was worth logging in to say thank you.

All due respect Hammie. We've been together awhile. Your Warriors are just a little young right now but the program is solid. It is unfortunate that 4A West only goes 12 so they have a bit of a struggle now. Sherando will be looking awfully good by game 10. I would want nothing to do with them.

Wish I could be there. My dad, mom and wife are survivors. My father in law has stage 4 colon and prostrate cancer now. I don't hate a lot of things, but I do cancer. May God Bless Coach Fisher and everyother person facing this horrible disease. Thanks Hoos for bringing this cause to the forefront.

Any news news on how many donors were signed up?

I'm curious, how many members of each of your families have ever been diagnosed with cancer of any kind? Let's include back to aunts, uncles, cousins, and grandparents, and on both sides of your immediate current family. ( This is so we can compare apples to apples). This is so we can see how personally important that finding a cure for cancer is to each of us.

I counted about 10 out of around 30. One of every three. That's horrible.

How about your family?

Hey Mike, is Ethan Lawrence finished with his treatments and is he considered cured yet?

Reactions: Louisadad
Any news news on how many donors were signed up?

I'm curious, how many members of each of your families have ever been diagnosed with cancer of any kind? Let's include back to aunts, uncles, cousins, and grandparents, and on both sides of your immediate current family. ( This is so we can compare apples to apples). This is so we can see how personally important that finding a cure for cancer is to each of us.

I counted about 10 out of around 30. One of every three. That's horrible.

How about your family?

Hey Mike, is Ethan Lawrence finished with his treatments and is he considered cured yet?
We had 43. Potential donors sign up and there were some restrictions the age range must be between 18 and 55 years of age .

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT