ADVERTISEMENT

louisa to many penalties

racindan4u

VaPreps Rookie
Oct 16, 2014
they have a real discipline problem. way to many personal fouls and roughing calls. against a good team it will eat them up. just sloppy

Lions will mop up everyone else in the district. We just lost to Western we came out flat and got punched right in the chops. The JD is about as bad as I have ever seen it minus Louisa. Louisa probably had too many penalties because they are playing their twos and threes in the 2nd quarter.

Louisa is really good probably the best Louisa team they have ever had. They can throw and run the ball and their defense is coached up real well. Louisa will win region 4b and avenge the cyclones. Going to watch any team in the district minus Louisa is a waste of time and money. I know this is harsh on the JD but I am fuming after how we played tonight and then watching everyone else get dismantled by Louisa makes you wonder... everyone else is that bad.

Reactions: one man
they have a real discipline problem. way to many personal fouls and roughing calls. against a good team it will eat them up. just sloppy
Yeah they better clean that up! I wasn't at the game but was worried about that after what I saw last week. Time for the young head coach to reel that in and get them focused. They had 2 penalties all game against Ponax, so that tells me they're being cocky now.

Reactions: racindan4u
would agree with that except louisa had 15 penalties in first half before the subs. they seem to have a big chip on their shoulder like standing over an opponent that's bad attitude and they need to fix that. I really mean this for the playoffs not the rest of the JD play. salem will make you pay for sloppy play and EV also

Reactions: LionNation540
Yeah they better clean that up! I wasn't at the game but was worried about that after what I saw last week. Time for the young head coach to reel that in and get them focused. They had 2 penalties all game against Ponax, so that tells me they're being cocky now.
Or bored cause opposing teams are that bad and they lose focus.

would agree with that except louisa had 15 penalties in first half before the subs. they seem to have a big chip on their shoulder like standing over an opponent that's bad attitude and they need to fix that. I really mean this for the playoffs not the rest of the JD play. salem will make you pay for sloppy play and EV also
15 penalties?! Or did you mean 15 yard penalties?

Lions will mop up everyone else in the district. We just lost to Western we came out flat and got punched right in the chops. The JD is about as bad as I have ever seen it minus Louisa. Louisa probably had too many penalties because they are playing their twos and threes in the 2nd quarter.

Louisa is really good probably the best Louisa team they have ever had. They can throw and run the ball and their defense is coached up real well. Louisa will win region 4b and avenge the cyclones. Going to watch any team in the district minus Louisa is a waste of time and money. I know this is harsh on the JD but I am fuming after how we played tonight and then watching everyone else get dismantled by Louisa makes you wonder... everyone else is that bad.
Orange is the second best team. If they weren't so undisciplined, they would compete with a lot of teams. Athletes and size for days. But at least they mostly cleaned up the bad snap and fumble problem they had against EV.

Reactions: one man
now the second half the subs put the ball on the ground a cpl times.but they had 300 yards passing and another cpl hundred rushing.

Both teams had 8 penalties Louisa had
1 roughing the passer on a bang bang play and one face mask.
550 yards of offense
Gave up 107 yards of offense.
Get your facts right racindan before you go on here talking trash when you couldn’t be more wrong. Monticello had the personal foul and unsportsmanlike. We got a penalty because our lineman got his helmet knocked off and continued to pancake the opponent. So get your facts right and before you knock our team you are supposedly a fan of check yourself. We are 6-0 and NO team will lay down and will let you win! Any team can beat you on any night. I just stating facts just the facts!

Reactions: LionNation540
whoaaaaa chill boss I wasn't at the game that's what they said on the half time report from tommy and Dicky maybe I heard it wrong but I wasn't trashing it was concern. the kid that came in in the second half they said his name was linder or lidner something like that. he did a good job minus the interception. and it was more the personal fouls I was concerned with. oh don't ever preach to me or just don't talk to me at all.

ummmmm what was that whole laying down comment was that really called for. of course any given night you can get beat so is that your captain obvious moment. someone must have pissed in your late night Wheaties.

ummmmm what was that whole laying down comment was that really called for. of course any given night you can get beat so is that your captain obvious moment. someone must have pissed in your late night Wheaties.

I do apologize if my wording was direct and harsh. My intention was only post the facts. I do respect ✊ your comments and enjoy reading all of your post. I assure you this team is disciplined. I do agree less penalties would help from here on out.

I do apologize if my wording was direct and harsh. My intention was only post the facts. I do respect ✊ your comments and enjoy reading all of your post. I assure you this team is disciplined. I do agree less penalties would help from here on out.
its all good.

I also heard from multiple sources that we didn't have that many penalties and were overall disciplined. Thanks for this embarrassing thread though.

Last edited:
if the bad team had 8 penalties and the good team has 8 penalties how is that disciplined. and I'm not so much about how many but personal fouls and guys standing over their opponent after the play is uncalled for and that happened twice against orange. this week they had a great play for big loss but was wiped out for late hit or roughing so that is not disciplined. don't worry about me though lion as this will be my last post on here so I don't offend you. I will be at the fluvanna game and sit rite below the visitors camera if you would like to talk.

Louisa will be fine. They will fix these issues and be prepared to battle come playoff time

Reactions: FoxesPride
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT