ADVERTISEMENT

Louisa western albemarle

Looks like lower leg. I hope he'll be okay. Jarett moved to QB full time and has passed all over the field.

I just want to reiterate, Robert Morgan IV is the truth. Love his old school style of running.

Last edited:
Before anyone frets about the score, some backups got a lot of PT, and WA's QB and Bronco Mendenhall's WR son made some nice plays. Give credit to them.

Last edited:
Reactions: Va434
Shout out to Brandon Smith coming to the game, and getting to see little brother Jordan get a pick right in front of him!

Last edited:
How were the penalties for Louisa? It's been an issue on here. Didn't read anything so assuming it's been fixed?

It was only an issue on here because I complained at Kettle Run, which was an enormous outlier, and because one other poster exaggerated about other games. We haven't had anymore penalties than any usual team, including recent Louisa teams.

It was only an issue on here because I complained at Kettle Run, which was an enormous outlier, and because one other poster exaggerated about other games. We haven't had anymore penalties than any usual team, including recent Louisa teams.
EV not doing well in that category. Last few games (# of penalties/yds): 10/94, 16/141, 15/155, 8/70, 11/111

How were the penalties for Louisa? It's been an issue on here. Didn't read anything so assuming it's been fixed?
I said something once fan and I look at it differently than others. stupid penalties are stupid no matter what other ppl think. personal fouls are avoidable. but they have gotten better since I made the post as far as how many but personal fouls and unsportsman still happening and remember folks that's MY opinion only you make your own.

Here is Jarett Hunter against WA.

But that one "god awful" pass though.... :rolleyes:

Last edited:
The sad part is, and not a knock on either at all, is that from that picture the younger brother could be better than Brandon and wouldn't get the same opportunity because he doesn't have the same "measurables"

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT