ADVERTISEMENT

Madison Co. 58 Page 55---

Marshall-Dillon

VaPreps Honorable Mention
Mar 10, 2011
Reva
Madison comes from 15 down to beat Page on the road to improve to 4-0 on the season. Taylor 16, Breeden 14, Smith 13 lead Mountaineers.

Last edited:
Madison comes from 15 down to beat Page on the road to improve to 4-0 on the season. Taylor 16, Breeden 14, Smith 13 lead Mountaineers.
Have to give Madison credit, they never quit...Breeden was simply to much for Page inside, and the Panthers played very poorly in 4th quarter...rushing shots, careless with the ball...instead of playing smart, the Panthers did the opposite...you can't give teams like Madison any chance whatsoever to come back from 15 down late in 3rd qtr...hopefully Page will learn a tough lesson from this game...but, again, congrats to Madison players and coaching staff on a great job

I didn't expect this kind of start for the very young Mounties. After playing a very tough East Rock game last night, I thought a trip to Page (always a tough place to play) would be little much for MC. I am very pleasantly surprised. Big road wins over Luray and Page and home wins over East Rock and Orange. However, the Bull Run is very strong this year. George Mason returns everybody, Strasburg returns everybody, Central should be a tough outing. I hope MC keeps it up.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT