ADVERTISEMENT

Magna Vista Schedule

Jan 31, 2005
Am I reading the schedule right that Magna Vista will only play 3 home games this year with 7 games away?? I know that a 5/5 split is hard to schedule and 6/4 is not uncommon, but I haven't seen so few home games before, the good thing for MV is that some of the away games are not a very long drive for fans, Martinsville, Bassett, Franklin County, Tunstall and GW Danville are all no more than 30 minute or so drive from Ridgeway, still seems shocking to only have 3 home games.

Am I reading the schedule right that Magna Vista will only play 3 home games this year with 7 games away?? I know that a 5/5 split is hard to schedule and 6/4 is not uncommon, but I haven't seen so few home games before, the good thing for MV is that some of the away games are not a very long drive for fans, Martinsville, Bassett, Franklin County, Tunstall and GW Danville are all no more than 30 minute or so drive from Ridgeway, still seems shocking to only have 3 home games.
Actually those last 2 games should be home games also. I just think the VHSL schedule needs to be updated correctly.

Did you guys have 7 home games last year? That does seem unusual. It could also be a mistake.

Last edited:
Did you guys have 7 home games last year? That does seem unusual. It could also be a mistake. VHSL schedule has Salem/Amherst as a Saturday game. I'm pretty sure that's wrong because the school site has it listed for Friday.
NO, it was 5 H and 5 A. The last 3 games last year were away at PC, tunstall and GW

Did you guys have 7 home games last year? That does seem unusual. It could also be a mistake. VHSL schedule has Salem/Amherst as a Saturday game. I'm pretty sure that's wrong because the school site has it listed for Friday.

Hey Mike, check your email.

Reactions: mike salem
Date Opponent Result
8/267:00p
@ Dan River (Ringgold, VA)
Preview Game
9/97:00p
Jefferson Forest (Forest, VA)
Preview Game
9/167:00p
@ Byrd (Vinton, VA)
Preview Game
9/237:00p
@ Martinsville (Martinsville, VA)
Preview Game
9/307:00p
Halifax County (South Boston, VA)
Preview Game
10/77:00p
@ Bassett (Bassett, VA)
Preview Game
10/147:00p
@ Franklin County (Rocky Mount, VA)
Preview Game
10/217:00p
Patrick County (Stuart, VA)
Preview Game
10/287:00p
Tunstall (Dry Fork, VA)
Preview Game
11/47:00p
George Washington (Danville, VA)

Date Opponent Result
8/267:00p
@ Dan River (Ringgold, VA)
Preview Game
9/97:00p
Jefferson Forest (Forest, VA)
Preview Game
9/167:00p
@ Byrd (Vinton, VA)
Preview Game
9/237:00p
@ Martinsville (Martinsville, VA)
Preview Game
9/307:00p
Halifax County (South Boston, VA)
Preview Game
10/77:00p
@ Bassett (Bassett, VA)
Preview Game
10/147:00p
@ Franklin County (Rocky Mount, VA)
Preview Game
10/217:00p
Patrick County (Stuart, VA)
Preview Game
10/287:00p
Tunstall (Dry Fork, VA)
Preview Game
11/47:00p
George Washington (Danville, VA)
That looks right! Thanks

Ridge, how is my buddy MVWarrior doing? I haven't seem him on the forum all summer.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT