ADVERTISEMENT

Manteo Football Head Coaching Job

Oct 17, 2009
Manteo High School is currently taking applications and resumes for its Head Football Coaching position for 2017. Following the 2016 football season Coach Eddie Twyne is retiring from education and coaching after a great career at Manteo High School. Position is available starting January 1, 2017. The teaching position is strength training and advanced PE. Manteo High School is located in Dare County on the Outer Banks of NC. Manteo has won 6 conference championships in the past 15 years, and appeared in 3 state championships in its history. If interested or for more information contact Athletic Director Alfie Wheeler at 252-473-5841, or emailwheeleral@daretolearn.org

Manteo High School is currently taking applications and resumes for its Head Football Coaching position for 2017. Following the 2016 football season Coach Eddie Twyne is retiring from education and coaching after a great career at Manteo High School. Position is available starting January 1, 2017. The teaching position is strength training and advanced PE. Manteo High School is located in Dare County on the Outer Banks of NC. Manteo has won 6 conference championships in the past 15 years, and appeared in 3 state championships in its history. If interested or for more information contact Athletic Director Alfie Wheeler at 252-473-5841, or emailwheeleral@daretolearn.org
I nominate DP, since he likes to go there during football season anyway. :eek::D:p:rolleyes:

I nominate DP, since he likes to go there during football season anyway. :eek::D:p:rolleyes:

I would apply, but from what my brother, (that lives down that way), told me, they may not full power back for years. I'm being silly, but I hear that the storm took out just about every power pole along the causeway.

Clarke, way to crowded and upscale for me around Manteo. Now if Ocracoke needs a coach....? Or if Tangier wants to start a team...?

I'd like to nominate a couple of board members for the position. We have some absolute pure genius coaching and talent judging members. It's a shame that their true talents are being squandered playing keyboard commando....

Y'all know who you are...

That's a great job to have. Location alone should draw a lot of interest, save for the occasional "storm"...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT