ADVERTISEMENT

Martinsburg 58 Sherando 7 still Final

James Wood could be good, though. They just beat Pulaski after long bus ride

Normally I would agree with you but I'm not sure how good PC is right now.

pC beat Northside by 3. Hidden Valley just beat Northside 42-7

Comparing scores is so tricky this year, because you never know how many covid absences there may have been from 1 game to the next.

I agree but 42-7 compared to 20-17 is a huge difference

I mean, most PC fans were expecting this year to be rough, they returned very little and they're still getting acclimated to the new system. PC is likely a very average team, they just spent so much time as a perennially good team decades ago people always just say they're going to be good, a testament to Hicks' coaching prowess I suppose. Kind of like how Texas is treated in college football.

Reactions: SFUWO
I mean, most PC fans were expecting this year to be rough, they returned very little and they're still getting acclimated to the new system. PC is likely a very average team, they just spent so much time as a perennially good team decades ago people always just say they're going to be good, a testament to Hicks' coaching prowess I suppose. Kind of like how Texas is treated in college football.
I do think that the new coach (2nd season) will get them heading in the right direction.

Reactions: WP02alum
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT