ADVERTISEMENT

Martinsburg WV at Loudoun Valley online tonight 1-13

Bluetree

VaPreps Honorable Mention
Dec 19, 2012
Game can be heard starting time is around 7:30. www.talkradiowrnr.com Matrinsburg 8-1 has won 8 in a row after losing their opening game to LV back on December 13. LV is 9-1. I guess the game is not being streamed tonight.

Last edited:
Nice win for LV. Well is it going to be LV vs. Lake Taylor when we get to the second week of March?

I can tell you that Monacan and Hugeonot are both good and I don’t know whether Louisa or Caroline would beat those two or not. But the same can be said in reverse.

I realize that this is not Region B but I do fear that LAke Taylor may have the best team in the state regardless of classification so I am not sure it will matter much ultimately. A 4a team in the east beating LT would be a HUGE upset. It might be good for them too lose one in the regular season just to make sure it doesn’t happen later... or just go all the way for perfection.

I can tell you that Monacan and Hugeonot are both good and I don’t know whether Louisa or Caroline would beat those two or not. But the same can be said in reverse.

I realize that this is not Region B but I do fear that LAke Taylor may have the best team in the state regardless of classification so I am not sure it will matter much ultimately. A 4a team in the east beating LT would be a HUGE upset. It might be good for them too lose one in the regular season just to make sure it doesn’t happen later... or just go all the way for perfection.
I’d be very surprised if LT loses to anyone. As good as Maury is, LT wore them out. It’ll be interesting to see how round 2 goes. Region B will be very good. It’ll be interesting to see how Monacan plays Bird. I see the Chiefs giving them an L.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT