ADVERTISEMENT

Martinsburg, WV up 84-0 at the half in their playoff game

Just to highlight how brutal this was: it was 84-0 with 6:20 left in the second quarter. The game was shortened at halftime, for obvious reasons.

Incredible how one team can just utterly dominate an entire state. There's no parity whatsoever. It's been a battle for second place over the last several years in West Virginia and that's not looking likely to change anytime soon.

I watched the first half of this game online it was flat out pitiful that team Preston was the equivalent of a small 1a Virginia football team Martinsburg is good but wva football as a state the competition is very bad now I thinking martinsburg would be a 4,5a school if they were in Virginia correct, but pretty much can hand martinsburg there championship now smh

Martinsburg is considered a 4A Virginia school. The power points calculation used for Salem against Martinsburg was a 4A school. They have 100 more students than Salem High.

That’s an average of a Touchdown every 1:30. I cannot even fathom how that is mathematically possible..

That’s an average of a Touchdown every 1:30. I cannot even fathom how that is mathematically possible..
Oh it’s possible Preston were literally going negative yards each play they either threw interceptions or fumbled and martinsburg defense scored literally every play on offense to that team Preston was the caliber of a 1A Virginia team with a 1-9 record or something completely weak team

2 blocked punt touchdowns and a pick 6. At least. I stopped counting.Oh, and 2 fumbles deep in their own territory.

Yea they are the real deal.

I’ve seen them play Sherando and I’ve seen Tusky beat Sherando yesterday. I would honestly say that Martinsburg would crush Tusky. It’s a bold statement but after seeing them both play I feel confident with that. I feel like this year might be a year for Louisa.

Reactions: Va434
Sherando this year is not a normal Sherando team. Honestly , think Sherando is heading down hill , demographics and schools splitting soon .

Go to fourseasonsfootball.com and look up Preston. For starters they are not a good team to start with. Martinsburg was up 21 before their first offensive play. Prestin had a hard time just handing the ball off. Multiple fumbles deep in their end of the field. Why Preston played this game is beyond me

Reactions: iDidntGetBanned
Go to fourseasonsfootball.com and look up Preston. For starters they are not a good team to start with. Martinsburg was up 21 before their first offensive play. Prestin had a hard time just handing the ball off. Multiple fumbles deep in their end of the field. Why Preston played this game is beyond me
Preston is the equivalent of a Virginia 1a small football team and that’s facts

Reactions: iDidntGetBanned
Preston is not good but they are still a WV playoff team.

Martinsburg played winless Hedgesville earlier in the year and the victory wasn’t nearly the beating they put on Preston.

Who cares until they play Salem next year they’ll probably win the state championship in wva this year and be undefeated and still on a win streak when they play them next year.

Reactions: SFUWO
Next game for them will most likely be a win this big (not 0-84 in the half big) but they play Spring Mills, who they beat 0-77 this year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT