ADVERTISEMENT

Master's Question on the TV announcers

Could be right... I kind of got that impression. Although, Jim Nantz is a guy that really likes dramatic finishes in any sport. You could kind of tell that from the Illinois-UNC game, all the football games he does including the Patriots-Panthers Super Bowl, and golf too.

was not rooting for anyone... just liked the exciting finish. Was one of the most enjoyable Masters in quite some time when you talk about the last round on Sunday.
This post was edited on 4/14 11:30 AM by matthew328826if(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

Hatfield Sports

I was pulling for Woods to win. I do not like those "no name" guys on PGA Tour. It sounded to me as if the announcers were pulling agaisnt Woods. I remember the shot on #16. the announcer said he would not even get ball close to the hole. I hope they served crow in the Butler Cabin after Tiger put on his green jacket.

HAHAHA. Chris Dimarco isnt a no name. You just arent a golf fan. He came in 2nd to david toms in the accenture match play. No one in the world couldve beaten toms that day. He was right there in the masters last year and has been on tour for longer than youve been alive. For the love of god the man is in the top 10 in money on the tour this year. You clearly just look for tiger's name on the leaderboard and turn off your t.v.

Dimarco is a "no name" as is most players on tour these day. If John Daly, Tiger Woods or Phil Mickelson isn't in the "hunt", I don't watch golf. Most of the "pretty boys" out there don't even know how to wear a cap on their head when playing.

when Daley is playing , he has a bigger gallery than anyone except maybe Woods. I agree with ACC, if I wanted to watch no-names play, I'd just go to any golf course around

That doesnt mean he's a no name if you only watch 3 players then a hell of a lot of the best players in the world are no names. that just means you dont care about watching golf. John Daly is a washed up old redneck crack fiend and he brings down the tour.

Ok if Chris DiMarco is a no name what is Davis Love III, Sergio Garcia, Vijay Singh, Ernie Els. THey all fall in the same category there and you must be a mentally handicapped boy that don't know golfers.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT