ADVERTISEMENT

Max Points Top 4 4D

VAHSFootballFan

VaPreps Rookie
Sep 8, 2017
Max Points for top 4 in 4D
George Washington 30.3333 (If Dinwiddie is a NC) 30.9 (If Dinwiddie is a FF)
--I think GW loses 4 points with Amherst vs LCA and Heritage so more likely in the 29.888 range and the 30.5 range. May lose 1-2 more with Glass playing Brookville and LCA.
Salem 31.1
--Martinsburg only has one game left, so only 2 points there. They have between 2-10 points (.2-1.0) in play with the rest of their out of district games
EC Glass 31.6
--Toughest remaining schedule of the four. They don't get much help from their out of district opponents. Gretna vs Tunstall could be a pivotal game for the seeding.
Louisa 29.3
--Almost no help from out of district. Technically they could get 6 points from Huguenot but they aren't beating Manchester or Bird (might beat Wythe though).

Reactions: SFUWO
Max Points for top 4 in 4D
George Washington 30.3333 (If Dinwiddie is a NC) 30.9 (If Dinwiddie is a FF)
--I think GW loses 4 points with Amherst vs LCA and Heritage so more likely in the 29.888 range and the 30.5 range. May lose 1-2 more with Glass playing Brookville and LCA.
Salem 31.1
--Martinsburg only has one game left, so only 2 points there. They have between 2-10 points (.2-1.0) in play with the rest of their out of district games
EC Glass 31.6
--Toughest remaining schedule of the four. They don't get much help from their out of district opponents. Gretna vs Tunstall could be a pivotal game for the seeding.
Louisa 29.3
--Almost no help from out of district. Technically they could get 6 points from Huguenot but they aren't beating Manchester or Bird (might beat Wythe though).
This will be our top 5. One of these teams will have to face a gauntlet to win the region. Let's say everything stays the same as this. Louisa would play probably Halifax, EC Glass and then the winner between Salem/GW

Gut instinct based on how they are playing and practicing right now. Its going to be a good game and mother nature will favor the bees.

Reactions: VolNation85
Going to be a great game. Can go either way
After seeing Amherst play both, I will go with Glass. We were short many players that night but I think they are better than Brookville.

Reactions: SFUWO
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT