ADVERTISEMENT

Millbrook vs LCA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hadn't thought about the fact that Woodgrove and Sherando were going to be 4 and 5 seeds. That has to be one of the greatest 4 vs. 5 playoff games in VHSL history! The game will be settled by one score. I say Woodgrove springs the upset with a score in the final 4 minutes.

From your lips to Gods ear!
If Woodgrove tackles like they did last night I don't think it will be much of a game. I hope it is not windy either because the wind last night was ludicrous; thank God because the only way Heritage-Leesburg beats Woodgrove is thru the air.

Any chance the weather gives either team an advantage? It's going to be near freezing with the wind chill tonight, and the wind itself is going to be rough. I doubt there will be much passing tonight if the wind forecast plays out.

I suspect Millbrook had the same brutal winds as Woodgrove last night. It affected the passing game with out a doubt. The kick offs and punts were hard to handle as well.
We almost lost power at the stadium twice.

I said earlier this week I watched Maury a 4-6 team from my district run up and down the field on LCA but turned it over a lot. LCA was in trouble once the playoffs started and can we please stop pumping up private school football in VA it's not that good. Maxpreps rankings are garbage as they never come to any games and watch the teams it's just a formula. No offense Matt. The difference is their formula sucks.

Stayed till halftime, seen enough. Liberty just not a very good team, and Millbrook is not to bad, so you get a blow out. Liberty, can't tackle, can't hold onto the ball, and I was looking everywhere for any sign of a D1 athlete, never found any. Closest D1 athlete I saw was PK Kier on Millbrook. Better get some new recruits Liberty.

Like I said the balance offense in the 1st quarter this week was the opposite last week. Not sure if Millbrook offense is this explosive or LCA wasnt as fast on defense as they thought. I just know Sherando shut down Millbrook one week and the next week they scored 40 before half time. Hammy how good is Sherando run defense and will Woodgrove struggle to run also? I know you shouldn't compare scores but Woodgrove and Millbrook was a high scoring game 31-28 I believe. Will Sherando have same success as they did against Millbrook?
I haven't seen Woodgrove this year live, only some film. Nobody runs on Sherando easily.

Stayed till halftime, seen enough. Liberty just not a very good team, and Millbrook is not to bad, so you get a blow out. Liberty, can't tackle, can't hold onto the ball, and I was looking everywhere for any sign of a D1 athlete, never found any. Closest D1 athlete I saw was PK Kier on Millbrook. Better get some new recruits Liberty.
I haven't seen LCA in a few years, but when I last saw them they were not the team you saw last night. I'm sorry I suggested you go to that game. Had no idea they were so far off from the team I saw just a few years ago. I saw big linemen, skill players all around, guys with D1 scholarships and I assumed they were the same basic team. My bad Hammy, in the future I'll only make recommendations based on teams that I have actually seen! Millbrook sounded pretty good, I don't know if that was because LCA was bad or Millbrook is pretty good or a combination. You know since you saw them just a couple of weeks ago against your boys. Any chance they shock JF?

I haven't seen LCA in a few years, but when I last saw them they were not the team you saw last night. I'm sorry I suggested you go to that game. Had no idea they were so far off from the team I saw just a few years ago. I saw big linemen, skill players all around, guys with D1 scholarships and I assumed they were the same basic team. My bad Hammy, in the future I'll only make recommendations based on teams that I have actually seen! Millbrook sounded pretty good, I don't know if that was because LCA was bad or Millbrook is pretty good or a combination. You know since you saw them just a couple of weeks ago against your boys. Any chance they shock JF?
It really wasn't no biggie, was going there anyway. Only game in town, turned out to not be a game lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT