ADVERTISEMENT

mom back baby. Told you pretenders

Sep 23, 2017
that's right pretenders wanna bes, dreamers . Time for the prime to meet the rib baby. Time for the little dogs to step out, it's big dog time baby

GWMOM told you the deal. GWMOM told you what's up but you to stupid to read FACTS baby.

Look who's knocking on that door bro.

Bland ha ha ha pretender

Retreat ha ha ha pretender

FC = GWs play toy

Galax? galax ? Galax ? Ha ha ha
You excited dog ? You been working hard baby
It's your time to shine baby. When you got the time you drop the dime ? Ha ha ha sorry dog its problem time.

You can't beat GW on the big stage baby.
Your knees gonna be playing the drum roll baby. Count that baby. FACT straight off the FACT PRESS MACHINE. You got to be stone cold to play with the big dog baby. FACTS are rolling. FACTS are rolling baby.

GWMOM got so many FACTS rolling we gonna have to change the ink baby. Ha ha ha. Change that ink baby.

I told all you pretenders when this river started running. I told you to call GWMOM in feb baby.

Man the FACT MACHINE printed it and you still don't listen. Come on baby. The FACT MACHINE printed it dog.

I told you pretenders to count to 3. And showed you how bro 1 2 3 ? I even put it in slow-mo

You got to follow the road that GWMOM cut for you baby. It's prime time baby.

GW gonna be that one when all this is done.

Galax gonna be one and done ha ha ha ha ha one and done. One and done. One and done .

Count it baby reverse ways 3 2 1 GALAX IS DONE. FACT O FACT

that's right pretenders wanna bes, dreamers . Time for the prime to meet the rib baby. Time for the little dogs to step out, it's big dog time baby

GWMOM told you the deal. GWMOM told you what's up but you to stupid to read FACTS baby.

Look who's knocking on that door bro.

Bland ha ha ha pretender

Retreat ha ha ha pretender

FC = GWs play toy

Galax? galax ? Galax ? Ha ha ha
You excited dog ? You been working hard baby
It's your time to shine baby. When you got the time you drop the dime ? Ha ha ha sorry dog its problem time.

You can't beat GW on the big stage baby.
Your knees gonna be playing the drum roll baby. Count that baby. FACT straight off the FACT PRESS MACHINE. You got to be stone cold to play with the big dog baby. FACTS are rolling. FACTS are rolling baby.

GWMOM got so many FACTS rolling we gonna have to change the ink baby. Ha ha ha. Change that ink baby.

I told all you pretenders when this river started running. I told you to call GWMOM in feb baby.

Man the FACT MACHINE printed it and you still don't listen. Come on baby. The FACT MACHINE printed it dog.

I told you pretenders to count to 3. And showed you how bro 1 2 3 ? I even put it in slow-mo
don't you to the kickball board site. You are making GW look stupid
You got to follow the road that GWMOM cut for you baby. It's prime time baby.

GW gonna be that one when all this is done.

Galax gonna be one and done ha ha ha ha ha one and done. One and done. One and done .

Count it baby reverse ways 3 2 1 GALAX IS DONE. FACT O FACT

Why

Cause you got to believe baby. Don't hide from the greatness dog. Let's go baby. The FACT O METER hides from no challenge baby.

I know what the deal is dog. I see it every day dog.
2 will show you what to do dog. 2 will show you what to do dog

Believe that baby. FACTS

Cause you got to believe baby. Don't hide from the greatness dog. Let's go baby. The FACT O METER hides from no challenge baby.

I know what the deal is dog. I see it every day dog.
2 will show you what to do dog. 2 will show you what to do dog

Believe that baby. FACTS
How about not calling me a dog?

How about not calling me a dog?

Ok big CAT. Ha ha ha ha. BIG CATs in the house baby.
Look here bro. I will call you what you want baby. Just get on board with the FACT MACHINE BABY.

Unite the FACTS BABY. Come on bro. Unleash your inner FACTS baby.

Count it bro in super slow mo baby

FACT O FACT BABY.

UNITE THE FACTS
UNITE THE FACTS
UNITE THE FACTS

Ok big CAT. Ha ha ha ha. BIG CATs in the house baby.
Look here bro. I will call you what you want baby. Just get on board with the FACT MACHINE BABY.

Unite the FACTS BABY. Come on bro. Unleash your inner FACTS baby.

Count it bro in super slow mo baby

FACT O FACT BABY.

UNITE THE FACTS
UNITE THE FACTS
UNITE THE FACTS

What the hell is a bro?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT