ADVERTISEMENT

Monticello louisa

I have come to this conclusion...the JD has some bad bad bad teams. I am not really surprised by the score.

Monticello is. I was real disappointed seeing this score. Hoos the JD doesn't win in the playoffs. You guys may win a playoff game this year but not seeing much more than that. As I posted great season. Cville lost to Albemarle. Monticello has not played anyone until tonight. What is the overall record for Louisa opponents? Monticello probably doubled the wins tonight for opponent wins. Just saying it's bad not as bad as the battlefield, but it is BAD, BAD, BAD. Mic Drop this one.

I will wait but I almost bet Louisa maybe the only JD team to win one playoff game this season. And I think W. Albemarle was the last JD team to win a playoff game about 4 maybe 5 years ago...I may be wrong on how long ago but pretty sure they were the last JD team to win a playoff game.

Reactions: OCBoy
Powhatan hasn't won any playoff games recently?

Well Charlottesville won a playoff game last year. I also think Albemarle beat a team from northern va too. Now Western is the last JD team to make a deep playoff run

You are correct. He forgot about Charlottesville, with my old age I forget sometimes. The JD was hot in the early 2000's to 2010.

Last edited:
Reactions: OCBoy
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT