ADVERTISEMENT

Most Underrated/Overrated Teams in 1a

The guy posted yesterday asking a question about the old Richlands/ Salem state championship controversy. He was immediately attacked by this guy. Saying he was a troll for asking the question and that he commonly trolled people. I've never seen the guy troll anyone.

Haha this is coming from someone, (you) that told a poster on the swva site, after he posted a question, that he was a troll. Then proceeded to tell the poster that he would be paid a visit from a site admin in a threatening way.
Wow hypocrisy is strong with this one.

Fighting the good fight for your buddy, I see! Actually, the question asked on SWVASports.com was very loaded with the intent to incite an argument. Nobody was threatened nor was anyone disrespectful.

It was simply diffused before it became an issue!

Fighting the good fight for your buddy, I see! Actually, the question asked on SWVASports.com was very loaded with the intent to incite an argument. Nobody was threatened nor was anyone disrespectful.

It was simply diffused before it became an issue!

Your exact post ( You tend to troll under certain conditions on Preps or at least blindly follow others who do. I certainly hope your intentions are above board here. You may get to meet Ryan if theyaren’t.)
Hmmmm. How is that suppose to be took. For the record I do not know the guy/girl and is not my buddy. Although it says your from Galax and he is always posting about Galax on here, so you probably do.

Your exact post ( You tend to troll under certain conditions on Preps or at least blindly follow others who do. I certainly hope your intentions are above board here. You may get to meet Ryan if theyaren’t.)
Hmmmm. How is that suppose to be took. For the record I do not know the guy/girl and is not my buddy. Although it says your from Galax and he is always posting about Galax on here, so you probably do.

Why did you cut the original post off? If you’re going to post it, post it all.

You tend to troll under certain conditions on Preps or at least blindly follow others who do. I certainly hope your intentions are above board here. You may get to meet Ryan if they aren’t. This thread has the potential to go off the rails very quickly.

Richlands used cleats deemed too long by VHSL to beat Salem in 1992. I believe they were 3/4 inch cleats. I have heard Salem wore the same cleats but that part gets conveniently forgotten.

I posted the part that had what I was talking about.. It doesn't matter after reading what you was writing last night on that post, it is obvious that whole deal with him was because you got your feelings hurt on here because some of us disagreed with you. The funny thing is the guy did nothing to you and asked a question and you called him a troll Wow just wow all because I hurt your feelings and he likes a comment He said nothing out of the way to you. You sir should apologise to the guy. You can be made at me I don't care

Gladly. I feel as though I lose a few IQ points ever time I stumble over here...

Don't make me call that local attorney . LMAO. By the way, if you had some decent IQ points to start with, you wouldn't be stumbling. Now, get back there and bully those JS Battle fans because over here, you keep getting curb stomped

Reactions: trutiger16
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT