ADVERTISEMENT

MV vs Alleghany

Oct 18, 2017
Saying that this will be an easy task for the warriors going into this week could be and understatement. They should win this one by 2 TD's if they are able to move the ball on offense. I would like to see Roberts start the game off because the offense looks fluid with him in the ball game but don't be surprised if Greenfield starts the game under center. I noticed Scales left the game with a leg injury but not clear if it will prevent him from playing this week. Offense needs to move the ball and eat up the clock and give the defense time to rest. Last week and in prior contest the defense for the warriors stayed on the field way to long. The receivers need to make plays and backs need to pick up yardage. Defense should be fine hoping they can keep the penalties to a minimum.

MV 28 AH 14

Last edited:
The warriors "should" win big in this one. Knowing the situation this season with the QB's I wouldn't be surprised if Akira started the game either. Either whoever starts they need to execute on both sides of the ball.

Magna Vista 35 Alleghany 14

Scales should be good to go. I have heard he just had a bruise on his upper leg. Not sure how much RB he will be doing, but im sure we will see him at some point. If im not mistaken I think Pritchett has 1 more game of suspension to go, but I think Hayden will be back. I have also heard Freddie will be getting the start and should play the whole game. I think hes the better option right now, everyone sees and says that the offense looks more fluid with him in there. I know one thing it will be cold in the hole Fri night. I say warriors are carrying over momentum from last weeks 4th quarter.. 42-7 final

Reactions: Lineofscrimmage
Scales should be good to go. I have heard he just had a bruise on his upper leg. Not sure how much RB he will be doing, but im sure we will see him at some point. If im not mistaken I think Pritchett has 1 more game of suspension to go, but I think Hayden will be back. I have also heard Freddie will be getting the start and should play the whole game. I think hes the better option right now, everyone sees and says that the offense looks more fluid with him in there. I know one thing it will be cold in the hole Fri night. I say warriors are carrying over momentum from last weeks 4th quarter.. 42-7 final

Good call!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT