19. Pulaski County
20. Eastern View
21. King George
22. Liberty Christian
23. Millbrook
24. Louisa County
25. EC Glass

Honorable Mention: Harrisonburg, Caroll County, Sherando

John Handley is now #3 on the poll after getting two quality wins at their tournament, one was a tough 62-58 win over now #20 Eastern View. #5 Lake Taylor also got some work done over the break, beating Cox, Granby and Tallwood. King's Fork hammered Grafton 56-36, and that beatdown dropped the Clippers to #15. William Fleming picked up some quality wins over Magna Vista and Abingdon. Charlottesville rebounded a loss to St. Anne's Belfield with two strong wins over Monticello and Deep Run. John Champe took a major blow after dropping 2 straight, one to Top 10 in 5A in Mills Godwin and a 100-88 loss to Lake Braddock. Louisa County and EC Glass reenter the Top 25 this week.

Louisa shouldn't be ranked for the time being, after getting pummeled by 30 by Manchester, and splitting with 1-10 Patrick Henry. Unless the teams behind Louisa are that bad (haven't checked their schedules/records), Louisa needs to get a few good wins before they're ranked again. They have none right now. The Lions are way too sloppy with the ball to be considered a good team right now.

Louisa shouldn't be ranked for the time being, after getting pummeled by 30 by Manchester, and splitting with 1-10 Patrick Henry. Unless the teams behind Louisa are that bad (haven't checked their schedules/records), Louisa needs to get a few good wins before they're ranked again. They have none right now. The Lions are way too sloppy with the ball to be considered a good team right now.

I believe they are better than some of these un-ranked teams but I agree they need to step it up if they want to be a factor in the JD. They are at Western tonight and it could drop them to 4-6 on the year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT