ADVERTISEMENT

My 4A Rankings After Week 4

blackknight_pride

VaPreps Honorable Mention
Sep 27, 2016
Harrisonburg
Merry Christmas to everyone on this board! Safe travels to all, and I hope you enjoy my 4A boys basketball rankings going into the holidays!

1. Loudoun Valley
2. Monacan
3. George Washington
4. Jamestown
5. Lake Taylor
6. John Handley
7. King's Fork
8. John Champe
9. Smithfield
10. Hugeunot
11. Heritage-NN
12. Kettle Run
13. Grafton
14. Charlottesville
15. William Fleming
16. Amherst County
17. Eastern View
18. Heritage-Leesburg
19. William Byrd
20. Pulaski County
21. King George
22. Sherando
23. Liberty Christian
24. Harrisonburg
25. Millbrook

Honorable Mention: EC Glass, Freedom-South Riding, Louisa County

Jamestown moved up to #4 after their victory on Tuesday over Smithfield, who fell from #3 to #9. John Handley rose to #6 after avenging their only loss of the season, beating 3A Spotswood 58-50. John Champe is averaging 86 points per game this season. Kettle Run is 5-1 and sits at #12, an unfamiliar place for Cougars basketball program. Louisa County fell out of the rankings after falling to #14 Charlottesville. Amherst County dropped three spots to #16 after losing to Altavista Combined School, which dropped the Lancers to 4-2 on the year. Eastern View will get a chance to redeem it's loss to Culpeper with a tournamnet at Handley coming up after the holidays. Harrisonburg and Kettle Run enter the Top 25 this week. An exciting week of holiday hoops tournaments awaits these teams after the holidays. Good luck to all, and safe travels!

Merry Christmas to everyone on this board! Safe travels to all, and I hope you enjoy my 4A boys basketball rankings going into the holidays!

1. Loudoun Valley
2. Monacan
3. George Washington
4. Jamestown
5. Lake Taylor
6. John Handley
7. King's Fork
8. John Champe
9. Smithfield
10. Hugeunot
11. Heritage-NN
12. Kettle Run
13. Grafton
14. Charlottesville
15. William Fleming
16. Amherst County
17. Eastern View
18. Heritage-Leesburg
19. William Byrd
20. Pulaski County
21. King George
22. Sherando
23. Liberty Christian
24. Harrisonburg
25. Millbrook

Honorable Mention: EC Glass, Freedom-South Riding, Louisa County

Jamestown moved up to #4 after their victory on Tuesday over Smithfield, who fell from #3 to #9. John Handley rose to #6 after avenging their only loss of the season, beating 3A Spotswood 58-50. John Champe is averaging 86 points per game this season. Kettle Run is 5-1 and sits at #12, an unfamiliar place for Cougars basketball program. Louisa County fell out of the rankings after falling to #14 Charlottesville. Amherst County dropped three spots to #16 after losing to Altavista Combined School, which dropped the Lancers to 4-2 on the year. Eastern View will get a chance to redeem it's loss to Culpeper with a tournamnet at Handley coming up after the holidays. Harrisonburg and Kettle Run enter the Top 25 this week. An exciting week of holiday hoops tournaments awaits these teams after the holidays. Good luck to all, and safe travels!
Handley is actually playing in a tournament at EV today/tomorrow.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT