19. William Byrd
20. Grafton
21. Dominion
22. Liberty Christian
23. EC Glass
24. Sherando
25. Louisa County

Honorable Mention: Millbrook, John Champe, Lafayette

George Washington beat a tough Martinsville squad this week, but also lost two close contests to Heritage-Lynchburg and Heritage-Newport News. The Eagles drop from the #2 spot but still remain in the top 5 this week. Heritage-NN rose up to #10 after the win. Monacan is still hard to figure out. They beat Hugeunot, Midlothian and Clover Hill this week, but also lost to Manchester. They do, however, go up in this weeks rankings to #8. Amherst County is up to #9 after yet another convincing week in district play. The Lancers now boast a 7 game win streak. Charlottesville lost their first home district game in 5 years, losing to Albemarle on Friday. The Black Knight's fell to #14. Heritage-Leesburg is now 14-3 on the year, and could make some noise come playoff time. Harrisonburg beat 2A power Robert E. Lee this week, and that marquee win puts the Blue Streaks at #18.

Last edited:
Pretty good list... got no problems with your rankings either. 4A is a little better in football then basketball IMO. I think 4A is wide open!

I will be very surprised if Loudoun Valley doesn't take it all. No one has even came close so far this year....and this team returns everyone from a team that probably should have won it last year. I guess anyone can have a bad shooting night though.

Reactions: blackknight_pride
I will be very surprised if Loudoun Valley doesn't take it all. No one has even came close so far this year....and this team returns everyone from a team that probably should have won it last year. I guess anyone can have a bad shooting night though.[/QUOTE

You never know though, any team can beat any team on any given night. Monacan proved that last year. Beat LV GW and LT in the state tournament.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT