20. Huguenot
21. Culpeper
22. Hanover
23. Courtland
24. Wilson
25. Patrick Henry (Ashland)

Last edited:
Reactions: lyhsports
You’ve got Huguenot way down there. I suspect they will be better but I do not have inside knowledge

Reactions: iDidntGetBanned
1. Lake Taylor
2. Monacan
3. Loudoun Valley
4. George Washington-Danville
5. Louisa County
6. George Wythe-Richmond
7. John Handley
8. Grafton
9. EC Glass
10. Heritage-Leesburg
11. King's Fork
12. Halifax County
13. Salem
14. Caroline
15. Churchland
16. Lee Davis
17. Riverside
18. Millbrook
19. Jefferson Forest
20. Huguenot
21. Culpeper
22. Hanover
23. Courtland
24. Wilson
25. Patrick Henry (Ashland)
Glass has already lost 3

Reactions: blackknight_pride
Have you seen any of these teams play?
Only GW and a little bit of Halifax. I plan to catch the GW/Halifax game next Friday. Still debating if I’m going to Huguenot/Marshall or George Wythe/Louisa on Tuesday.

Courtland reloaded and has two outstanding guards one getting multiple college offers. Picked up multiple starters from addition if kids coming over from Masaponax. Have all district and region big man back for senior season, team has started 4-0!

Monacan is 3-0 and is pretty deep. Even without Joe Bamisile they have 8-9 good players but no stars without Joe. Have won convincingly but not really played anyone yet. Play Wythe on Friday so that will be a nice measuring stick

Courtland won by 31 over Culpepper last night! Fox and Seargent are unstoppable duo, with bench play being the best in last 15 years.

Courtland now at 5-0 after last night's win. I think everyone on team scored last night in 30 point victory. Tougher teams ahead, so will see soon how strong they are? Or just good

Courtland now at 5-0 after last night's win. I think everyone on team scored last night in 30 point victory. Tougher teams ahead, so will see soon how strong they are? Or just good

Monacan and Huguenot are both 4-0. Monacan, James River, LC Bird, and Huguenot are all quality squads in the same district will be interesting to see what happens a in the Dominion district

Reactions: Va434
Monacan and Huguenot are both 4-0. Monacan, James River, LC Bird, and Huguenot are all quality squads in the same district will be interesting to see what happens a in the Dominion district
I’d add Wythe to the mix as well. Not as good as they would be if they had Ikechi Chantilou but Jaheim Stokes and Coker’s coaching are enough to make Wythe legitimate threats in the district.

Huguenot is 5-0, they beat Class 4 powerhouse John Handley at Handley tonight. I heard it was Handley’s 1st home loss in 5 years

Huguenot is 5-0, they beat Class 4 powerhouse John Handley at Handley tonight. I heard it was Handley’s 1st home loss in 5 years

Jordan Parham for Huguenot is nice! Cross over is sick, makes fade aways that he shouldn't make on the regular, nice pull up range J off the dribble, scores in traffic, and is a terrific 3 point shooter.

Reactions: VAHoops1
Jordan Parham for Huguenot is nice! Cross over is sick, makes fade aways that he shouldn't make on the regular, nice pull up range J off the dribble, scores in traffic, and is a terrific 3 point shooter.
Who do you have winning tomorrow, Marshall or Huguenot?

Courtland is 5-0 and beat Culpepper by 31 the other night, might want to move rankings some, also Ct is loaded this year with all the transfers coming from Masaponax.

Who do you have winning tomorrow, Marshall or Huguenot?

I don't know... maybe Marshall but that one is going to be good. Huguenot has some good pieces. Monacan is similar without Joe Bamisile there is no super star but they play more as a team on offense now.

Huguenot, Louisa courtland is my just watched Huguenot play John Marshall and I’ll say they’re probably beat everybody in the region this year and get to to the states, lake Taylor, or churchland will also be tough but region 4b got some good quality this year

Totally agree, LT no joke either, multiple good teams which can win in any given nigh . If basketball mirrors 4B football, we in fir a great season of competitiveness.

Reactions: Va434
I watched Louisa beat George Wythe last night, both teams looked just okay. It was a pretty sloppy game. Louisa will need a consistent scorer, besides the two Hunters, to step up, in order to make another deep run. Most of Louisa's points besides the Hunters' came from fast breaks and putbacks. Many easy layups missed.

Reactions: mbonape1
Had to work last night so missed it, do know we sat two starters due to illness, one being Seargent. So couple bench players got alot of PT!

GW Danville is a lot deeper than last year. Didn’t say better, but deeper. Good guard play. I’m mostly impressed by sophomore Donavan Howard. He’s going to be good if he keeps progressing. He’s a really good football player as well.
Are you coming to the game on Friday?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT