3. Jefferson Forest
4. GW
5. Salem
6. Glass
7. Kettle Run
8. Loudoun County
9. Byrd
10. Woodgrove

Power points should be out sometime this week I suppose. It’s hard to believe the season is half way over already. I think the west playoffs could be just as interesting as the East playoffs were last year

East:
1. Lake Taylor
2. Louisa
3. Kings Fork
4. Lafayette
5. Dinwiddie
6. Eastern View
7. Monacan
8. Huguenot
9. Deep Creek
10. Courtland

West:
1. Blacksburg
2. Jefferson Forest
3. Sherando
4. GW
5. Salem
6. Loudoun County
7. Glass
8. Byrd
9. Woodgrove
10. Kettle Run
Playoffs are going to be something else this yr.

Last edited:
East:
1. Lake Taylor
2. Louisa
3. Kings Fork
4. Lafayette
5. Dinwiddie
6. Eastern View
7. Monacan
8. Huguenot
9. Deep Creek
10. Courtland

West:
1. Blacksburg
2. Jefferson Forest
3. Sherando
4. GW
5. Salem
6. Loudoun County
7. Kettle RunGlass
8. Byrd
9. Woodgrove
10. Kettle Run

Ill give ya my 1 single list:

LT
Sherando
Louisa
EV
Dinwiddie
Lafayette
Kings Fork
Jefferson Forest
Blacksburg
Monacan

Next in: GW, Glass, Deep Creek, Salem

Pulaski takes care of business and they will be talked about. They get their shot at Blacksburg and Salem. At this point in the season Pulaski has only played one key game (Northside). I personally think PC is a good team but they need a key win to open some eyes. Beat Blacksburg and people will start talking

Reactions: DanvilleSportsHead
Funny how Pulaski keeps getting ignored but 3-loss Salem is still in the top 10.
The teams Salem have lost to are a combined 14 - 0. Lost all 3 by a total of 18 points. However I would tend to agree, a 2 win & 3 loss team probably doesn't belong in the top ten at this point.

Reactions: wikki
Pulaski takes care of business and they will be talked about. They get their shot at Blacksburg and Salem. At this point in the season Pulaski has only played one key game (Northside). I personally think PC is a good team but they need a key win to open some eyes. Beat Blacksburg and people will start talking
I see your point, however, Pulaski only lost to Northside by one point. Northside beat Salem soundly. Too many opinions on this site are biased instead of objective.

Reactions: wikki
I see your point, however, Pulaski only lost to Northside by one point. Northside beat Salem soundly. Too many opinions on this site are biased instead of objective.

I admittingly know nothing about Polaski... They may very well be an amazing team

I definitely think Loudoun County is more of a 6 than an 8. They are better than Kettle Run.

Loudoun County is a big question mark for me. They beat Millbrook, but Millbrook gave up 26 points to Jefferson (WV), 28 to Turner Ashby, and 26 to Fauquier, so I don't know how good the Pioneers are. Loudoun's other wins have been over weak and unproven teams. I saw them play last year and wasn't impressed with their size or speed but clearly they've found something that works for them. I think we'll find out how good they are in the last three weeks of the season.

Right now I have them at #3 in Region C.
1. Sherando
2. Woodgrove
3. Loudoun County

Well technically arent you biased making a case for Pulaski and that being your team?

The fact of the matter is that 1 of the posters who commented in this thread is a Salem person I believe. And I am about as unbiased as you will find on the 4a board, as my team is 2a.

What I see is people looking at their opponents being 14-0 collectively, knowing exactly what happened and what was said last year after the Blacksburg game, and thinking the will get it turned around.

Reactions: freeatlast2013
I see your point, however, Pulaski only lost to Northside by one point. Northside beat Salem soundly. Too many opinions on this site are biased instead of objective.[/
Each game is its own entity. Different matchups play key rolls in who wins the game. Northside beating PC by 1 and beating Salem by 8 does not mean PC is better. Northside beat Heritage 61-26. I’m sure Heritage can play with both Salem and PC.

Salem was many folks' preseason number 1 and deserved it, Pulaski was way down the rankings. Therefore it'll take Pulaski more time to climb up the rankings now. Hell it took a few years for Louisa to remotely get respect in the rankings. Just be patient and take care of business.

Loudoun County is a big question mark for me. They beat Millbrook, but Millbrook gave up 26 points to Jefferson (WV), 28 to Turner Ashby, and 26 to Fauquier, so I don't know how good the Pioneers are. Loudoun's other wins have been over weak and unproven teams. I saw them play last year and wasn't impressed with their size or speed but clearly they've found something that works for them. I think we'll find out how good they are in the last three weeks of the season.

Right now I have them at #3 in Region C.
1. Sherando
2. Woodgrove
3. Loudoun County
I agree. Have to see what they do down the stretch. I’m confident that Sherando will make it to the semifinals and struggle against the winner of 4 D

Ill give ya my 1 single list:

LT
Sherando
Louisa
EV
Dinwiddie
Lafayette
Kings Fork
Jefferson Forest
Blacksburg
Monacan

Next in: GW, Glass, Deep Creek, Salem
Only two teams from the West and ranked 8 and 9. Geographically biased?

Well technically arent you biased making a case for Pulaski and that being your team?

The fact of the matter is that 1 of the posters who commented in this thread is a Salem person I believe. And I am about as unbiased as you will find on the 4a board, as my team is 2a.

What I see is people looking at their opponents being 14-0 collectively, knowing exactly what happened and what was said last year after the Blacksburg game, and thinking the will get it turned around.
Technically I’m not. I’m a realist, so I don’t live in la la land and believe my team is the greatest.

I admittingly know nothing about Polaski... They may very well be an amazing team
Pulaski to this point has beat only (1) team with a winning record and that is 3A Abingdon who is 3-2. The teams they have beat to this point (to include Abingdon) have a combined record of 6-13 and (1) team has not won a game while (2) others are a combined 3-7 at this point. We will know more about PC when they play PH, Blacksburg and Salem. The fact is Salem and Blacksburg both have been "battle" tested and PC has not been tested at all to this point with the exception of Northside and they lost that game.

Reactions: mbonape1
Pulaski to this point has beat only (1) team with a winning record and that is 3A Abingdon who is 3-2. The teams they have beat to this point (to include Abingdon) have a combined record of 6-13 and (1) team has not won a game while (2) others are a combined 3-7 at this point. We will know more about PC when they play PH, Blacksburg and Salem. The fact is Salem and Blacksburg both have been "battle" tested and PC has not been tested at all to this point with the exception of Northside and they lost that game.
True...Pulaski is pretty much in the exact same position as they were this time last year. No need to move them up at this point.

Reactions: SFUWO
The East must just be incredibly tough if EV is the 4th--6th best team.

According to other posters who have seen them they have underwhelmed a bit considering so much of their team was returning this year. But we all know that at any given moment they can hit that next gear and be an explosive force and put up massive offensive numbers. I would say it is still early and they have plenty more tune up games ahead before the playoffs. I personally have them ranked as my #4 overall (east/west) based on that.

East

1. Lafayette
2. Louisa
3. Dinwiddie
4. Eastern View
5. Lake Taylor
6. King's Fork
7. Monacan
8. Courtland
9. Huguenot
10. Deep Creek

West

1. Jefferson Forest
2. GW
3. Blacksburg
4. Sherando
5. Glass
6. Salem
7. Kettle Run
8. Loudoun County
9. Pulaski
10. Byrd

Last edited:
Dinwiddie
Bburg
Lake Taylor
Sherando
East view
Louisa
Monacan
Salem
Kingfork
Pulaski

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: mbonape1
Well Salem didn’t beat Blacksburg and you’re talking. Nor Northside. I love it, keep ignoring Pulaski COUNTY.

East:
1. Lake Taylor
2. Louisa
3. Kings Fork
4. Lafayette
5. Dinwiddie
6. Eastern View
7. Monacan
8. Huguenot
9. Deep Creek
10. Courtland

West:
1. Blacksburg
2. Jefferson Forest
3. Sherando
4. GW
5. Salem
6. Loudoun County
7. Glass
8. Byrd
9. Woodgrove
10. Kettle Run
Byrd gets beat by a very ave Richlands team. Northside flat hammers heritage who beat glass. Lol. Keep ignoring Pulaski County.

Byrd gets beat by a very ave Richlands team. Northside flat hammers heritage who beat glass. Lol. Keep ignoring Pulaski County.

I don't have any connection to any of the teams down south, so I'm not at all biased toward any of them in particular. What about Pulaski makes you think they're contenders this year? Honest question because I don't have a lot of information and I keep seeing them getting brought up.

From what I can see, they started 9-0 in 2015, 7-2 in 2017 (with both losses being by close margins), and 6-1 in 2017. However, they haven't gotten past the second round in the playoffs since 2008. Are they returning a lot from last year's team?

Maybe other posters aren't including them because they feel like Pulaski will falter down the stretch?

Well Byrd is in there and they have beaten “0” teams with a winning record and lost to 1-2 Richlands. What’s your point?

Dinwiddie
Bburg
Lake Taylor
Sherando
East view
Louisa
Monacan
Salem
Kingfork
Pulaski
Radio Ron please just spell the word correctly. It's spelled Dinwiddie. You have spelled this team's name incorrectly numerous times and it just seems like you are doing it on purpose. You obviously know they are good. They've been in the Cass 4 discussion every year since reclassification in 2013 when they beat a very good team soundly for the Championship. (& You know that runner-up Sherando had shutout Salem the game before). They were one bad pass or a failed communication between QB/WR from beating Salem in 2016 for the Championship, they beat Salem the last 2 years during the regular season. You have them ranked number 1, just spell it the right way. I've corrected it a couple of times for you. The well respected Dinwiddie posters have pointed this out to you and you still spell it the wrong way. I'm just going to delete your posts in the future when you spell it wrong. Just a PSA for you sir.

When I posted this I did not realize WB lost to Richlands.

I personally believe that Glass is better than PC. I'm not to sure PC beats Heritage. Just because Northside pounded them does not mean PC would do the same.

Well Salem didn’t beat Blacksburg and you’re talking. Nor Northside. I love it, keep ignoring Pulaski COUNTY.
I already told you if PC takes care of business they will be fine. Why does our opinions bother you? PC should be 6-1 going into their game with the Bruins.

East:
1. Dinwiddie
2. Lafayette
3. Louisa
4. Lake Taylor
5. King's Fork
6. Eastern View
7. Monacan
8. Huguenot
9. Deep Creek
10. Courtland

West:
1. Blacksburg
2. Jefferson Forest
3. GW Danville
4. Sherando
5. EC Glass
6. Pulaski County
7. Salem
8. Kettle Run
9. Loudoun County
10. William Byrd

Northside beat Salem soundly? They won by one score in a game where Salem's starting QB didn't play. It is kind of hard to take you seriously on biased/objective opinions after calling an 8-point loss a sound beating.

Northside beat Salem soundly? They won by one score in a game where Salem's starting QB didn't play. It is kind of hard to take you seriously on biased/objective opinions after calling an 8-point loss a sound beating.
If you watched the game, you would better understand my post. Other than two big plays, Salem struggled against Northside. You can’t always go by the final score only.

If you watched the game, you would better understand my post. Other than two big plays, Salem struggled against Northside. You can’t always go by the final score only.
Other than 2 big plays by Northside. They lose SMH.

Reactions: mike salem
It's very evident that Pulaski is in the 2nd tier, not the 1st tier. Again, they appear to be exactly in the same spot as they were last year.

Reactions: SFUWO
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT