3. Blacksburg
4. Eastern View
5. Salem
6. Louisa
7. Kings Fork
8. Lafayette
9. Deep Creek
10. EC Glass/GW Danville
I dropped Sherando this week because I feel they should have put a real beat down on a poor Kettle Run team.

1. Dinwiddie
2. Monacan
3. Blacksburg
4. Eastern View
5. Salem
6. Louisa
7. Kings Fork
8. Lafayette
9. Deep Creek
10. EC Glass/GW Danville
I dropped Sherando this week because I feel they should have put a real beat down on a poor Kettle Run team.
Can't disagree either. Until Lafayette cleans up their penalties (158 last week and about 80 this week) I would go with KF ahead of us and D.C. right with us. Frustrating.

1. Dinwiddie
2. Monacan
3. Blacksburg
4. Eastern View
5. Salem
6. Louisa
7. Kings Fork
8. Lafayette
9. Deep Creek
10. EC Glass/GW Danville
Yeah....Sherando and C'ville were both a disappointment last night

Reactions: OCBoy
I don’t know fellas, they didn’t blow them out in the first half I agree , but halftime adjustments did the job and they beat a team that was 5-1 and pretty good, they would have had running clock if it wasn’t for the sub players allowing a td in the fourth quarter. I agree could have been sharper , but to compare a team who won against a team that lost is a little harsh huh?

I don’t know fellas, they didn’t blow them out in the first half I agree , but halftime adjustments did the job and they beat a team that was 5-1 and pretty good, they would have had running clock if it wasn’t for the sub players allowing a td in the fourth quarter. I agree could have been sharper , but to compare a team who won against a team that lost is a little harsh huh?
No because Kettle Run is terrible!

I didn’t think they were terrible. You see them this year @OCBoy ? While in SC?
Yes I did. I seen film on them when EV blew them out in the benefit game. KR isn’t that good! Have they improved as the season has gone on? Possibly but they will make an early exit come playoff time

Benefit game? Come on man that’s a scrimmage... I agree they are not going to light up the world in December but you make it sound li’e SHS lost or it was a close game. You expect teams to run up the score when it’s not necessary. This score could have been much worse, but some players got some much needed experience .

Benefit game? Come on man that’s a scrimmage... I agree they are not going to light up the world in December but you make it sound li’e SHS lost or it was a close game. You expect teams to run up the score when it’s not necessary. This score could have been much worse, but some players got some much needed experience .
Look at the teams they have played they also haven’t played anyone. Look at their wins who have they beat?? Come on man do your research. Benefit game or not the proof is in the pudding

Sherando should rebound and beat Millbrook. What would be interesting is if Millbrook beats Liberty and Sherando beats Millbrook.

Sherando should rebound and beat Millbrook. What would be interesting is if Millbrook beats Liberty and Sherando beats Millbrook.
IMO Millbrook will not beat Liberty. liberty defense is pretty good. We are not rebounding ?! We won the game ! Lmao

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT